Sponsored

Custom Vinyl Side Panel Decals?

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Looking for a recommendation for purchasing a few custom vinyl decals to go on the side panels. Anyone have a good experience with a particular company producing something attractive and durable?
Sponsored

thehaf

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited; 1995 Mitsubishi J-55 import
Occupation
Network Admin
Vehicle Showcase
A friend of mine owns a shop that does custom vinyl work on a small scale. I will get in touch with her and see if she is interested in taking online orders. She does good work that lasts. She made me some for my motorcycle helmet last year that still look good as new 15000 miles later.

OP
OP
WildBlue

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
A friend of mine owns a shop that does custom vinyl work on a small scale. I will get in touch with her and see if she is interested in taking online orders. She does good work that lasts. She made me some for my motorcycle helmet last year that still look good as new 15000 miles later.
Thanks @thehaf would like to personalize the Rubi when it arrives. Congrats on your new ride!

thehaf

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited; 1995 Mitsubishi J-55 import
Occupation
Network Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks WB. My last Jeep was a 2012 JKUR in Crush. Had to get rid of it before I hit 20,000 due to major engine issues that they refused to fix. Thats a story for another day. This JL is my 4th wrangler and will likely be my last vehicle for a very long time. After more than 5 years it feels great to be back behind the wheel of a Wrangler. Absolutly love it!
Sponsored