Sponsored

What’s been your luck with vinyl decals?

KwoodKing

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 2 Door
hey y’all
I’ve been snooping around lately, and I’m very curious as to what value you’re really getting by going Mopar.
For context, I bought decals from Pixel Decals and am concerned about them fading. How was everybody’s luck been with both pixels and Mopar decals?
Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Being that the decals you ordered from us are made from 3M 2080 series wrap material, they are the most fade resistant and high quality that you could hope for. The factory uses similar materials but sometimes a different construction, utilizing screen printing and processes like that.

These materials are also used to wrap entire vehicles in a new color so that is why they are considered the highest end choices available.

On the flip side, some graphics that are created by printing ink onto white vinyl and then laminating are going to have a tendency to fade much sooner.

The good thing about decals is they can be removed and refreshed down the line when you decide they aren't looking as good as the first day you installed them, but that day shouldn't come for many years.

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
I have worked with Pixel Decals for many, many years and have never had any issues. His work lives on the hood of many Wranglers in the world with my logo on them, many side hardtop windows, many hoods, etc. He also did the graphics on my shop door and the sign that is out on the highway getting beat up every day by whatever is thrown at it.

One of my popular builds was a JK that was completed in 2013 and then sold in 2019. I removed all of the decals from that Jeep the day that it went to live with it’s new owner and the decals could have all been displayed on my garage fridge for many years to come had I not ripped them all in the removal process.

Don is the epitome of a professional and has given the Jeep community an enormous portion of his time and efforts to be noted as one of the go to guys in our hobby. I spend my money with PixelDecals.com and will continue to support their cause as long as they are willing to allow me to.
Sponsored