Corrosion on JL Door

ahidro1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
This is my last Jeep purchase too. Steering issues just like every other person on here, rust under paint, rear axle dana 44 knocking just to start... Their customer service is not good. Every brand has their issues/recalls, I get it. It's all how it's handled when a warranty claim is made.

I made a claim once for the rust paint issue on my doors and hood, dealership didn't want to fix it. Jeep Cares got involved soon after. I only had 15k miles. 1st thing Jeep Cares/FCA wanted was a record of my oil changes. The hell that has got to do with this issue. Seriously just fix it and have better quality control and you won't have this many ppl complaining.
Sponsored

brewtus98

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara, 2003 TJ, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2004 LJ
Vehicle Showcase
This is my last Jeep purchase too. Steering issues just like every other person on here, rust under paint, rear axle dana 44 knocking just to start... Their customer service is not good. Every brand has their issues/recalls, I get it. It's all how it's handled when a warranty claim is made.

I made a claim once for the rust paint issue on my doors and hood, dealership didn't want to fix it. Jeep Cares got involved soon after. I only had 15k miles. 1st thing Jeep Cares/FCA wanted was a record of my oil changes. The hell that has got to do with this issue. Seriously just fix it and have better quality control and you won't have this many ppl complaining.
Right there with you on the same issues. Knocking rear, bubbling paint, steering. Steering was resolved as was the axle (time will tell - I'm not confident). Paint however has pushed me about over the edge wanting to get rid of it while I can still get $ out of it. I just don't know what would replace it other than one of my old TJ's which isn't practical for whole family. New vehicle quality with most brands just isn't there.......

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Right there with you on the same issues. Knocking rear, bubbling paint, steering. Steering was resolved as was the axle (time will tell - I'm not confident). Paint however has pushed me about over the edge wanting to get rid of it while I can still get $ out of it. I just don't know what would replace it other than one of my old TJ's which isn't practical for whole family. New vehicle quality with most brands just isn't there.......
I would like to drive it straight through the doors of FCA head quarters and tell them to keep there POS vehicle....

KCGreenMachine

First Name
Elgin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep rubicon jl
unfortunately I'm my second dealer and no one else around does it...dealers that is.... I also picked mine up today...
Sorry to hear that. , my dealer was. Really helpful to my situation and got it taken care of quick

brewtus98

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara, 2003 TJ, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2004 LJ
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to drive it straight through the doors of FCA head quarters and tell them to keep there POS vehicle....
I know I love the Jeep hate the quality.
Sponsored