Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
you can use a refillable bottle with the coleman, but you'll still need to have the rigid pipe and regulator connected to it, then an adapter pipe from that to the refillable bottle.
the connection from the bottle/regulator to the stove is made with rigid piping requiring an additional 5ish inches of space directly next to the stove so if you're planning on using it in a drawer or tight space you need to account for this. (i did not and built my drawer a bit too small)
Thanks for the explanation, i understand now.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I know you said two burner but once my tailgate table gets here by weeks end I will determine my needs but looking at the Blackstone 17” tabletop as it should fit nicely on my tailgate table, it gets pretty decent reviews and is very affordable but it’s only a single H burner and uses those small LP bottles but can be retrofitted for a larger tank

Last edited:

Vrotfel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep jlu
Skottle Braai is the best all a rounder. That’s what we use back in SA. The Tembo Tusk is the closest to a real one for sale in the US. No Lip is key-you need to be able to use the edge and also scrape out hot oil/burnt food and chuck it. ( the ones with the lip added by the Lawyers and nanny’s suck).

Best stove is Kovea slim twin w Lodge cast iron 2 side grille/griddle. Or just pots/pans.
Kovea makes a bag for that stove, kinda hard to find but keeps it quite on ruff roads.
( I don’t know that nomadica company they just came up with Google as having it).

https://tembotusk.com/

https://nomadicaoutfitters.com/prod...MIvMOs_9u78QIV7h-tBh2tww8gEAQYAiABEgLesfD_BwE
Sponsored