Complete Cover

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Any recommendation for a complete cover unlike Mopar partial parking cover? Mine is not a DD so want to protect against UV, tree sap etc. I'm hoping the ones available for JK should fit but not sure.

Thanks
Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
OP
OP
Matt_35

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...

Sponsored

BoBo

First Name
BoBo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ordered
Are any of these covers 100% waterproof?
I've called Covercraft and the rep said none of their car covers are 100% waterproof, only water resistant. Apparently, no matter what the ads say.

Didn't think it is this hard to find a proper waterproof cover for my JL Unlimited Rubicon that covers everything (including the spare tire) and waterproof, does not scratch the paint, does not collect moisture under it, etc.). Spent days reading reviews about products and none of them is good. Why MOPAR only sells the cabin cover and not a proper full car cover?

Snelly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Jeep was 1985 CJ7 / currently 2018 JLU
Are any of these covers 100% waterproof?
I've called Covercraft and the rep said none of their car covers are 100% waterproof, only water resistant. Apparently, no matter what the ads say.

Didn't think it is this hard to find a proper waterproof cover for my JL Unlimited Rubicon that covers everything (including the spare tire) and waterproof, does not scratch the paint, does not collect moisture under it, etc.). Spent days reading reviews about products and none of them is good. Why MOPAR only sells the cabin cover and not a proper full car cover?
Did you ever find a good waterproof full cover? It is very hard to find what you mentioned above!