Color scheme

Moucf96

First Name
Mollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I went to Jeep Beach this past weekend and noticed that other JLURs have a red dashboard. Anyone else with a Mojito color have just the black dashboard?
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
JLURs get a red dash from the factory with blue, white, black, red, and at least one of the gray/silvers if not all. Green, orange,and yellow get a gray dash. If you go to the build and price on jeeps website you can see which ones get red by selecting the different colors. I did this awhile back ;)

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
JLURs get a red dash from the factory with blue, white, black, red, and at least one of the gray/silvers if not all. Green, orange,and yellow get a gray dash. If you go to the build and price on jeeps website you can see which ones get red by selecting the different colors. I did this awhile back ;)
Correct... both grays and silver get the red dash. Personally, I wish the grey leather/Naugahyde dash that comes with the Sahara model was a factory option on the Rubicon.

Last edited:

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I went to Jeep Beach this past weekend and noticed that other JLURs have a red dashboard. Anyone else with a Mojito color have just the black dashboard?
Mojito comes from the factory with the dark gray/silver dash. Some people remove their dash and paint it, order a new red one, or swap with someone else who wants the other color. While I like the red dash, I am glad it did not come with my Mojito.
Sponsored