Which color are people choosing?

Which exterior color would you choose?

• Total voters

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
What exterior color are people choosing for their JL's. If this poll is already out there, then forgive me, I could not find it...

I was originally going with the Granite Crystal Metallic w/ black flares/top to give it a two-toned look. We went to see some at a dealership and the color blended too much with the black flares/top. Not sure if it was the way the late afternoon sun hit it or not to make them blend.

Might be choosing Firecracker Red or White instead. I am just curious to see what colors people are choosing.

Black.JPG

Blue.JPG

Granite.JPG

Mojito.JPG

Punk'n.JPG

Red.JPG

Silver.JPG

Sting-Gray.JPG

White.JPG

Hella Yella.JPG

Nacho.JPG
Sponsored

BSw

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - 2015 Ford Mustang - 2018 Volvo S90
Went for Firecracker red, painted fenders and black hardtop
Color in person was so much better than the pictures on jeeps website

Sponsored

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 stingray, 2002 F-250, 2016 stingray, 2017 BMW M240i,
Ordered white...for now. May go punk’n or blue, I like punk’n but wife likes blue.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Ordered White with Black top, painted fenders. Wanted Silver with painted top like my current JKU but the wife says new jeep, same color? Good point. I flip flopped from Granite to White. Went with White but after seeing the Granite??? If available it wouldn't have been a hard choice. I would have went Sting-Grey. If it becomes available before I take delivery I will start the process all over and order again.

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
Went with Firecracker, its my first bright type color wrangler and I’ve owned a bunch of them, Blue was in the running but I have always been found of a red wrangler.

Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
upload_2018-1-23_6-41-31.png

This has been sitting on my desktop at work for the last month, I have made small tweaks since then (Black fender flares and the standard bumper which will be upgraded later with aftermarket) but I can not get away from the Ocean Blue. Saw it on a 300 this weekend and it looked great. I have owned too many black and red Jeeps it is time to change it up a bit. It kills me not to be able to order it yet but fingers crossed it will be soon, and if I am really lucky it will be here by the end of March when I turn 40.

SpaceDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
SpaceDog
I really liked Punk'n Metallic but did not have the time to wait for that color to be released, unfortunately.

Opted for Firecracker Red instead but I think I'll love it just as much.

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Red is a beautiful color. Going with Red rubi with red flares and black 3-piece hard top. I was concerned all red was a little to flashy. The black hard top toned down that flashy image enough ... while still keeping the red. Red works/contrasts really well with black and even the standard JL silver-like rims (although I would of preferred granite colored rims ... like those with JK Rubicon Recon).

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ‘90 YJ, '22 4Runner
Billet JLUR on order. I would have gone with Sting Gray or Ocean Blue if they were available, but figured it was time to jump in to get it sooner. I would switch to Sting Gray and go to the back of the line if it came out soon but I’m just looking forward to getting the JL and enjoying it.
Sponsored