Cluster failing

BigTurboYeep

First Name
Dill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Can anyone give me an idea of what’s going on here? Or how much this is gonna cost haha. Just started doing this at 50k miles. Seems to be getting worse. Thank you all in advance

66DE6F1C-C453-40E3-A3FD-F95A1BDBAEC3.png
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Can anyone give me an idea of what’s going on here? Or how much this is gonna cost haha. Just started doing this at 50k miles. Seems to be getting worse. Thank you all in advance
Jeep Wrangler JL Cluster failing 1642723632625

LarryB

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 dr
Can’t say that I have ever seen this on a vehicle screen, but I have seen this on laptop screens. Often, it is the connection to the screen, so that would be the first thing that would need to be checked. It may just be a bad cable or something came loose.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
If Halo had a program to make this happen, it would probably cost a couple hundred dollars.

OP
OP

BigTurboYeep

First Name
Dill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Can’t say that I have ever seen this on a vehicle screen, but I have seen this on laptop screens. Often, it is the connection to the screen, so that would be the first thing that would need to be checked. It may just be a bad cable or something came loose.
See I haven’t seen this either that’s why it’s so bizarre to me

Sponsored

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
Not hijacking, just that the dealer was reprogramming my PCM for the steering gear replacement when they say a IPC code came up separately and wouldn't stay cleared. So new 3.5" LCD replacement instrument cluster goes in Friday. (possibly to hide the miles they drove it for sammiches and hookers?). Seriously, I've checked, they're trying to do good work. They have to receive it already programmed with VIN and mileage. Trust issues? BTW: for the 3.5" cluster 68233866AK 399.00 and a half-hours labor. Hopefully no taking dash apart.

Yours will look great when done. Not like the heat seeking missile control pad it is now.
Sponsored

Last edited: