Sponsored

Clicking Sound When Turning

thedoc29ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I've got a clicking sound from the left front corner when turning right. Any suggestions? The service department has not been unable to fix it.

No lift or suspension mods - all stock.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I will let you know what they find on my JLU Sahara, it’s been at the dealer all week and I told them what findings are posted here and even showed them the video posted so we will see what they tell me, they have been holding my Jeep hostage all week for several issues most of which should have been corrected in the first couple days but like all dealer service centers they are very slow like just let your vehicle sit parked and call you once in a while to tell you they are working on it.

jhernandez

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP WRANGLER SPORTS UNLIMITED 3.6 4 DOORS JL
I've got a clicking sound from the left front corner when turning right. Any suggestions? The service department has not been unable to fix it.

No lift or suspension mods - all stock.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Can can you make a video where the sound is coming and post it here?

:jk: :flag: :like:

JRanger

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Rubicon
Can can you make a video where the sound is coming and post it here?

:jk: :flag: :like:
I had the same issue with my 2021 JL Rubicon and it was the axle nut. One dealer couldn’t figure it out and then I took it to another one and it was an easy fix. They don’t torque the nuts when shipped from the factory to the dealer so after a few months I heard the clicking noise. Took a couple hours because I didn’t have an appointment but I’ve had my Beast back for a week and no clicking sounds.
Sponsored