Sponsored

Ceramic coating provider near NYC

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Can anyone here recommend a good shop to do a ceramic coating job in our around NYC? Long Island, Western CT, West Chester, Northern NJ all fine. Thanks!
Sponsored

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
631Coatings.com in Farmingdale on 110 do precision work. However, you get what you pay for, and they charge upwards of $900+ for ceramic coating. I'm not sure that's what you're looking for, but they were straight forward with me, but I only used their detail service.

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
631Coatings.com in Farmingdale on 110 do precision work. However, you get what you pay for, and they charge upwards of $900+ for ceramic coating. I'm not sure that's what you're looking for, but they were straight forward with me, but I only used their detail service.
Thanks. The Ceramic Pro quotes that I have been getting locally start at $1250 for the bronze package. I called a couple of places in the city and NJ.

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
The way I figure, if I get mine detailed once a year, it shouldn't cost that much over a 4 year period, but who knows, The fact that it doesn't protect against scratches makes it not worth it, but that's just me...

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I had a full wrap with 3M paint protection film on my Black wrangler for $1600 that has a 10 year warranty and is scratch resitent. Ceramic alone if you plane to go off road is a waste of $$$. Those that suggest 3-5 years for ceramic is referring to a perfect world, garage stored never driven in bad weather. When you consider the life and long 10 year warranty of paint protection film it is a bargain compared to ceramic.

here is a picture of the reflection off of the 3M it will improve your gloss

This picture was taken off the side of the jeep

3M%201_zpsbm5zxbfz.jpg
Sponsored