Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
  • Banned
Any issues with them besides they might ruin where you had your seat?

Another strike to the Rebel was it sat too high for most garages, so wondering how JL's of all sizes and doors manage, as I work in the city and sometimes, it's an necessary evil
Sponsored

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Any issues with them besides they might ruin where you had your seat?

Another strike to the Rebel was it sat too high for most garages, so wondering how JL's of all sizes and doors manage, as I work in the city and sometimes, it's an necessary evil
I have a 2 door sport with MOAB takeoff wheels and MT tires. It fits fine in my garage and it’s not one where I’ve seen any giant Suburbans. I have a Rubi takeoff suspension that I’m going to install and there’s room for the additional 1.5” in my garage.

I parked in a different garage in midtown once and had no issues there either.

I think if you have giant tires and a decent lift that you might have clearance issues.

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Oh one more thing: I don’t know how often you come in to the city or which neighborhoods you need to go to, but if you don’t already then try the Spot Hero app. It shows you which places are running deals, etc. You may be able to save a lot on parking by being willing to take a short walk or subway ride.
Sponsored