Carpet floor Mats??

Jxzi

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Hi, I had a question about the carpet floor mats.
I'm looking at getting the all-weather mats, but I saw on the awesome Delivery Checklist thread that it seems like you may not get both when adding the all-weather mats. Anyone know?

I'd ideally like both, so that the all-weather are more seasonal. Do you get the carpet floor mats regardless of the add-on?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
I'm looking at getting the all-weather mats, but I saw on the awesome Delivery Checklist thread that it seems like you may not get both when adding the all-weather mats. Anyone know?

I'd ideally like both, so that the all-weather are more seasonal. Do you get the carpet floor mats regardless of the add-on?

Thanks!
I got both with mine

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks!
If you opt for the Mopar all weather mats, you will not get the carpeted ones on delivery of the vehicle. They get replaced at the factory.

Avoid all factory mopar accessories on a custom order. Better quality for less money is readily available in the aftermarket, and it also can cause delays with the build.

I chose the weathertech liners for the front, back, and cargo area. Costed less than the Mopar add on, plus the value of having the carpet ones for clean occasions that call for a little dress up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jxzi

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
If you opt for the Mopar all weather mats, you will not get the carpeted ones on delivery of the vehicle. They get replaced at the factory.

Avoid all factory mopar accessories on a custom order. Better quality for less money is readily available in the aftermarket, and it also can cause delays with the build.

I chose the weathertech liners for the front, back, and cargo area. Costed less than the Mopar add on, plus the value of having the carpet ones for clean occasions that call for a little dress up.
Thanks for your response

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
The Mopar ones have the drain plugs and the weathertech ones don’t FYI