FireWire

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram EcoDiesel, Polaris RZR900, 2018 JL Sport S
dogs.jpg

My dogs love riding in my wife's Jeep. The problem is the dog hair all over the cargo area. Shouldn't be a big deal just vacuum. However the material holds dog hair more than any vehicle we have ever had and is extra hard to clean up. I consider just removing the carpet but there are are exposed bolts and other sharp edges etc behind the side pieces. The ideal solution for me would be laser cut parts the same shape as the carpet pieces. Something like laser cut floor liners ( Weather Tech, Husky Liner ).
Does anyone know of such a product for 2 door JL?
Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
dogs.jpg

My dogs love riding in my wife's Jeep. The problem is the dog hair all over the cargo area. Shouldn't be a big deal just vacuum. However the material holds dog hair more than any vehicle we have ever had and is extra hard to clean up. I consider just removing the carpet but there are are exposed bolts and other sharp edges etc behind the side pieces. The ideal solution for me would be laser cut parts the same shape as the carpet pieces. Something like laser cut floor liners ( Weather Tech, Husky Liner ).
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/dirty-dog-cargo-liner-jlu.8330/

OP
OP
FireWire

FireWire

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram EcoDiesel, Polaris RZR900, 2018 JL Sport S
https://www.canvasback.com/

We bought and installed this in our Sahara unlimited.

Very nice product, works great.

Pricey, but worth it.
Yes I saw this too. They don't show a model for the new JL 2 door. I emailed them to ask if the liner for the JK will fit.
I haven't received a reply yet.

Sponsored

furrandchalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yes I saw this too. They don't show a model for the new JL 2 door. I emailed them to ask if the liner for the JK will fit.
I haven't received a reply yet.
Sorry, I know this is old, but I believe the product you’re looking for is Bedrug’s BedTred. It’s a waterproof carpet replacement that’s intended as an alternative to a spray-in bed liner. You can replace the carpet in the entire vehicle, or the cargo area only.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/...KrKcbM9ZlscWW34-dLFbNqdxReNsUHF4aApNQEALw_wcB

Unfortunately, the BedTred for the JL is still being developed, but there was a Wrangler at SEMA with it installed.

Last edited:

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
dogs.jpg

Chemical Guys makes a dog hair brush that removes hair better than any vacuum

JDP

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You should look at the goose gear platform! If you could getbtge dimensions for you could make your own as well! That’s what I would like to do. Others have replaced it with a woodnotes platform on this forum. I think if you search dometic fridges you will some of those mods

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
As soon as canvasback makes one for the 2 door buy it! I have three Aussies and they shed like mad; canvasback makes it easy to just roll the top back and windows down to clean the jeep out now :)
Sponsored