Mopar Cargo Liner Questions

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’m curious how the liner pieces that attach to the back of the seats are holding up for you guys? I don’t want to punch holes in my seats if the liners just warp over time. That would be extremely upsetting.
Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
I did not have any issues with the liners themselves, I did have warping on the gap hider panels from the weight of the cargo liner piece that attaches to the gap hider pulling the panels down.

OP
OP
TroyBoy

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I did not have any issues with the liners themselves, I did have warping on the gap hider panels from the weight of the cargo liner piece that attaches to the gap hider pulling the panels down.
Thanks. once you poke holes in the back seat, you can never go back so I am hoping more people will chime in.

Deleted member 53226

I installed just the gap hider cargo liner panels so like you I was hesitant to poke the holes in the seats before I saw how the liners held up.

My only issue with the liner material is it tends to scratch very easily. I am not sure what type of material they used (seems to be a combo of rubber and plastic) but it definitely gets that scratched up look very quickly.

I am probably not going to poke holes in the seats for the remaining liners for this reason. Plus, I actually prefer the way it looks with just the gap cover/liners and no panels on the seat backs.
Sponsored