JLU Rubi
For strollers, I have two bob revolutions. Awesome strollers
Sponsored

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Glad I found this post as we just found out we are expecting. Have heard bad things about fitting rear facing seats in a wrangler. Can anyone confirm if this is still an issue with the JLU as it was with the JKU? I thought I remember reading somewhere that the extended the rear a couple inches so hoping a seat fits well in the Jeep. Have a million other concerns as this is our first child. Don’t want the seat not fitting to be one of them.
Congrats!

Don't worry - I have a 2-month old, and we have the Graco DLX Snugride (Snuglock...forget lol), and it fits great. I have a friend who is a cop and the nurses at the hospital all said it looks perfect in the JLU.

BZ3

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Anyone have success installing a Diono XL in the middle seat? I have 3 kids, worried about the middle seat install (no anchors). Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

MIRothen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
There is a good website to check out that can help answer your questions... https://www.thecarcrashdetective.com/3-across-car-seat-guide-html/

And this is specifically for the Wrangler
https://www.thecarcrashdetective.com/3-across-installations-wrangler/

We have a Diona Radian RXT that I would recommend. It grows with your child, has a fully steel frame and is narrow enough to let you install 3 in a row in most vehicles. Good luck!
Looking at getting this seat for our Rubicon. Did you find the front passenger had enough legroom when the seat was rear facing?
Sponsored