TrendyGuy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Hello all,

I just saw some footage of a canopy/awning that was installed on a gladiator build and thought that is an awesome option to add to my JL 4 door if possible. Image below of what I am looking for.
aivmsmvajfdejpdx3rjn.png

Does anyone know if something like this currently on the market for the JL? If so, anyway to install it with a softop? I only got my JL with a softop this time.
Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

I just saw some footage of a canopy/awning that was installed on a gladiator build and thought that is an awesome option to add to my JL 4 door if possible. Image below of what I am looking for.
aivmsmvajfdejpdx3rjn.png

Does anyone know if something like this currently on the market for the JL? If so, anyway to install it with a softop? I only got my JL with a softop this time.
Following. Ordering mine soon and this is one of the reasons I’m conflicted between soft and dual top....

OP
OP

TrendyGuy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Following. Ordering mine soon and this is one of the reasons I’m conflicted between soft and dual top....
Yeah, it seems to be the one downside of the soft top, can't support anything.

Was hoping maybe someone came up with a canopy solution that would still allow me to put the top up and down .

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, it seems to be the one downside of the soft top, can't support anything.

Was hoping maybe someone came up with a canopy solution that would still allow me to put the top up and down .
Haven’t looked hard into it yet but there is a rack that is usable with soft tops. Not sure yet if a canopy will also attach to the rack. So maybe it’s a possibility.

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
Gobi rack is the other option at the moment.. LOD is coming out with theirs soon.

Gobi has brackets for awnings you can purchase, I'm waiting on my brackets to come in so I can put in a batwing awning on my rack.
Sponsored