California 4XE Ordering

NavinJohnson

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4xe
Any Rydell people get yours yet? Mine has been in CA since Wed (per the dealer), but they said it could arrive at the dealership anywhere between yesterday and this coming Tuesday. The wait is killing me. I'm resisting texting my salesman hourly.
Sponsored

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Any Rydell people get yours yet? Mine has been in CA since Wed (per the dealer), but they said it could arrive at the dealership anywhere between yesterday and this coming Tuesday. The wait is killing me. I'm resisting texting my salesman hourly.
Nope. Not a peep. I have not asked for an update since Monday. Too irritating.

Bumps Ahead

First Name
Valerie & Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ontherocks4x4.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Happy Wife, Happy Life....
Vehicle Showcase
Picked ours up at Rydell on Friday afternoon, they called me Wednesday to let me know it arrived. I saw two others while I was there, and both were being picked up. And saw two customers ask about any 4XEā€˜s for sale (as they looked at our three) only to be told all the ones they had were already sold.

Have to say, I was super pleased with how that day went. You always worry about hidden costs, missing parts, etc...ultimately Rydell did a great job, from salesmen Ron and Francisco making sure the plugs worked and carpet was pulled from under the Mopar rubber mats, to manager Jose and Sergio in finance making sure the price was fair, no ā€surpriseā€ add-ons and no hurt feelings when I declined the extended warranty (he did a great job explaining it, just wasnā€™t for me). Only thing they could have improved on was 1) check the fuses and properly seat them (yeah, itā€™s still an issue from the factory) and 2) lower the tire pressure to a proper 37 cold PSI (was at 43.6 from the factory).

Hope you guys get the call soon, and hope its a smooth day as well!

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Picked up my 4Xe tonight from Auburn CA. Jeep. Great experience. Picks tomorrow once the light comes out.
Good for you. I have yet to see a 4xe in the wild around our area. I did drop by Elk Grove last night and they had at least one but it was still in the process of getting cleaned up. Hopefully a few more weeks for us.

Sponsored

feashore

First Name
Ness
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty 2005
Yes build your jeep from the website and then save as pdf. I emailed that to them and they confirmed the sales price. So for me, my MSRP was $67k and invoice (which they will show you on their internal build sheet) was $63k. So my sales price is $62k before the 9k rebates from Fed and CA. So my true sales price is $53k (basically $14k below MSRP) before taxes.

Also you should get the invoice price before you start negotiations. Some one on here actually built an excel that I used where you plug in your options and it will show you line by line msrp vs invoice price
Went through Juan as you suggested. Was easy enough. Emailed him last night and got my build sheet by noon. He gave gave me $1,000 off invoice when it's now $500 because he just was told starting tomorrow. The $1,500 clean air fuel reward will be deducted when paying.

Got my order in within the hour. Looking at 8-12 weeks. Now I just have to see how the final pricing (fees etc) will be when time to pay.

FYI, if you are military, he said there is a rebate and should also get a lesser registration fee. We shall see.

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Went through Juan as you suggested. Was easy enough. Emailed him last night and got my build sheet by noon. He gave gave me $1,000 off invoice when it's now $500 because he just was told starting tomorrow. The $1,500 clean air fuel reward will be deducted when paying.

Got my order in within the hour. Looking at 8-12 weeks. Now I just have to see how the final pricing (fees etc) will be when time to pay.

FYI, if you are military, he said there is a rebate and should also get a lesser registration fee. We shall see.
Oh wow, they are dropping it to $500 tomorrow? Glad we got in when we got in. Wonder if they have some quota they met where they were willing to take a hit to get volume discounts.

Yeah the $1,500 plus the $7,500 Fed will come off the top (if doing lease) so for me getting a $67K MSRP for $53K is just awesome. But yeah there's still final pricing so have to make sure there aren't any hidden fees added

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
mine was just delivered to the dealer, will be picking up tomorrow...

Jeep Wrangler JL California 4XE Ordering Resized_Resized_20210420_145450
Jeep Wrangler JL California 4XE Ordering Resized_Resized_20210420_145505

feashore

First Name
Ness
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty 2005
Have to say, I was super pleased with how that day went. You always worry about hidden costs, missing parts, etc...ultimately Rydell did a great job, from salesmen Ron and Francisco making sure the plugs worked and carpet was pulled from under the Mopar rubber mats, to manager Jose and Sergio in finance making sure the price was fair, no ā€surpriseā€ add-ons and no hurt feelings when I declined the extended warranty (he did a great job explaining it, just wasnā€™t for me). Only thing they could have improved on was 1) check the fuses and properly seat them (yeah, itā€™s still an issue from the factory) and 2) lower the tire pressure to a proper 37 cold PSI (was at 43.6 from the factory).

Hope you guys get the call soon, and hope its a smooth day as well!
If you dont mind listing, how was the final pricing? Extra or hidden fees etc. ?

Sponsored

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
mine was just delivered to the dealer, will be picking up tomorrow...

Sorry bro, that's exactly what I ordered. Clearly a mistake by the dealer, I'll go pick it up today...

No but seriously, that looks as beautiful as I hoped. Great choice!

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Sorry bro, that's exactly what I ordered. Clearly a mistake by the dealer, I'll go pick it up today...

No but seriously, that looks as beautiful as I hoped. Great choice!
ha ha, I'm hoping it will be even more beautiful in person when I pick it up tomorrow (and it's been detailed). Super excited (but equally terrified).

This will be my first officially new car I've ever bought and part of me things I'm crazy.

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
If you dont mind listing, how was the final pricing? Extra or hidden fees etc. ?
MSRP straight from Jeep.com was $67K, and invoice $63K.
With Rydell, they take the $1,000 off the invoice, so I'm at $62K.
Then since I'm leasing, I can apply the Fed $7,500 to the cap price, plus the standard CA $1,500 rebate, and then gets my price to $53K (before TTL).
Haven't gotten any other details yet because I only put $500 down to get the build started, but other than TTL I shouldn't have anything else.

Bumps Ahead

First Name
Valerie & Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ontherocks4x4.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Happy Wife, Happy Life....
Vehicle Showcase
Same as your post above and @LJ_3M121318 , $1K below invoice, which they shared with us and $1500 CVRP taken off purchase price, and then I apply for the $7500 tax credit on next years annual Uncle Sam donation. Did not take the extended warranty, although it seemed a fair price based on all the ones I have read on here, I have Geico and went with their MBI instead.

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Same as your post above and @LJ_3M121318 , $1K below invoice, which they shared with us and $1500 CVRP taken off purchase price, and then I apply for the $7500 tax credit on next years annual Uncle Sam donation. Did not take the extended warranty, although it seemed a fair price based on all the ones I have read on here, I have Geico and went with their MBI instead.
I am curious about the Geico too. It seems like it would be a pretty good deal but my only concern is if you start having several claims that they could somehow drop coverage. Basically you have to pay for a few years until the warranty expires and then it would be of some use.

My fear would be paying for it when I don't need it and then having them drop the coverage later. I have never bought a extended warranty on basically anything but with the 4xe being new I might spring for it.
Sponsored