2021 JLUR 4xe

Littlej2455

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Sarge Green is available to order now, not updated on the order guide yet. See link below for someone who ordered it.

Yeah I saw that too. In the Dec order guide it is available for Sahara but not rubicon. It’s strange it’s available in one trim and not the other.

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Have you guys seen this ?

EV tax credits jump to $12,500 in latest legislation

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/ev-tax-credits-legislation-tesla-gm/

My view is that everyone whose car isn't broke will hold off on buying a 4xE until this bill gets passed or Biden just pushes it through with an Exec order ! And that will make dealers extremely nervous and so they will start offering deep discounts on the 4xe to match the $5K differece between current incentives and future incentives. Get ready for some sweet deals.

OP
OP
KY_Soldier

KY_Soldier

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ-2A, 2021 4xe, few Teslas & Ferraris

My view is that everyone whose car isn't broke will hold off on buying a 4xE until this bill gets passed or Biden just pushes it through with an Exec order ! And that will make dealers extremely nervous and so they will start offering deep discounts on the 4xe to match the $5K differece between current incentives and future incentives. Get ready for some sweet deals.
That’s a long way from passing.

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL

You sound like a real ape. Do you have diamond hands as well...? Apes to the moon bro

Sponsored

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe

All that’s gonna happen is FCA is gonna raise the price of the 2022 4xe by $5000. You think they’re gonna pass that saving on to you? Lol.

The benefit to the consumers is that this could make the 4xe seem even more appealing And will hopefully sell more. The more 4xe’s they have on the road, the more charging stations get built.

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
All that’s gonna happen is FCA is gonna raise the price of the 2022 4xe by $5000. You think they’re gonna pass that saving on to you? Lol.

The benefit to the consumers is that this could make the 4xe seem even more appealing And will hopefully sell more. The more 4xe’s they have on the road, the more charging stations get built.
While that's a possibility, I don't think FCs will do as you say. I do agree with you that more EVs on the road will mean the charging network will expand exponentially as a result.

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06

maybe i missed it, is this retroactive if passed? say you already bought one in 2021

Slice

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
maybe i missed it, is this retroactive if passed? say you already bought one in 2021
No, it would be effective for purchases on or after Jan 1, 2022. The EV rebate portion is a minuscule part of this over regulating, disastrous bill. And while I did a speed read, I didn't see hybrids mentioned. The term was EV. I wouldn't be surprised if pure EV was required.
Sponsored