Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
durango
I found the solution

‎‏All you have to do is :
1. download the old version 18.14
‎‏2. Plug the usb into the radio port
‎‏3. when the update starts and reaches 9% (After 2minutes)
4. remove the USB and wait until you see the
‎‏white screen error code: 15,
5. return the USB and keep the unit until
‎‏ you perform a masaage (recovery progress complete)
for the previous system and return to work properly
Sponsored

Audiomate

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
This worked for me just a few minutes ago. You may want to try this and see if it helps. I was able to get it to revert to the old program. I first made sure I removed my tazer (that’s if you have one installed). I just unplugged it and didn’t go through the hassle of unmarrying it. I then had the vehicle on while I removed the fuse to the head unit (F97). I had the fuse out for a minute while the Jeep was on. I then placed the fuse back in and the screen turned black for a couple of minutes. There was nothing displayed. The black update screen came on and showed the download was about to begin when it went back do the white screen stating it will revert to the original due to the error. It went to 16% to 32% to %64. Once it was completed the unit came back on. It didn’t do the update but it’s back to the way it was prior to this mess up. Now I’m contemplating taking it to the dealership since I only have 18 days before I’m out of warranty.
How long did it take to complete this download? I just followed your steps and got the white screen to download previous version. But the bar doesn’t seem to be moving, not sure if it’s an error or I should wait longer. Tks!