Brake light strobe module

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
I'm looking for a module to flash my break lights when the brake pedal is applied. I had this on my Compass and currently on my motorcycle. I want the actual tail lights to flash, not just the third brake light. I'd also prefer plug and play. I have the LED taillights.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking for a module to flash my break lights when the brake pedal is applied. I had this on my Compass and currently on my motorcycle. I want the actual tail lights to flash, not just the third brake light. I'd also prefer plug and play. I have the LED taillights.
This is something that started with motorcycles. Smaller profile vehicle that needed to "scream" a little louder, just to grab attention. Once led lights became more and more used, the flashing became more of a distraction and an annoyance to other riders and drivers alike. A flashing single halogen brake light is one thing, but having multiple much brighter led's flashing will be blinding to anyone behind you.

I've been behind a couple of small cars with that module and led brake lights. I normally leave "escape room" between myself and a vehicle stopped in front of me, but not in these cases. I pull right up on their ass to block the annoyance with my tall hood line. Not something easy to do when it's an average vehicle pulling up behind an already bright set of higher sitting brake lights on a wrangler.

VitaminK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL and military HMMWV
I just ordered a whelen TIR3 in red for my 3rd brake light. It’ll be behind the tire on the carrier lighting up the inside. There’ll be plenty of patterns to chose from.

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
I've had this one on my JK and JL for my third brake light only, works well. You have to tap the wires, you're probably not going to find something plug and play especially not for all 3 brake lights: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SQEI4GO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Flashing all the lights might be blinding/too much for other drivers as the other poster mentioned here
Sponsored