Sponsored

Blue accented wheels

fogby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
We've got a white 4xe and intend to get a lift. Going to run 37's in the summer and put stock 33's on for winter. Would like to add a little flare for the summer set up. So does anyone know of any wider wheels with blue accents that would match our Jeeps.
Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
2nd the black rhino wheels. They had a version in stock where I bought mine and the temptation was high. They had the top one on display. In the end I stayed conservative.

Sponsored

eLECTRICON

The Black Rhino wheels don't match but I had everything painted or printed to match the wheels.
Jeep Wrangler JL Blue accented wheels 4xeFender

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is hard to tell in the picture but yes they are a different color and more metallic looking. I was still tempted as the eye would catch the wheels way more than the stickers.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
I love the looks of the black rhino wheels, but they are just too heavy for me.

i am not willing to compromise the efficiency of my hybrid.....

seriously though, i am not willing to do wheels heavier than the factory wheels. I already have larger tires that weigh more, do not want to add even more weight with the wheels.(Considering getting my factory wheels powder coated blue)

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
It is hard to tell in the picture but yes they are a different color and more metallic looking. I was still tempted as the eye would catch the wheels way more than the stickers.
There are already 2 different shades of blue on a rubicon since the hooks are a different shade than the outlines on the stickers. I dont think a third slightly different shade is noticeable. Might even make it look as if the color differences are due to lighting.

just a thought.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are already 2 different shades of blue on a rubicon since the hooks are a different shade than the outlines on the stickers. I dont think a third slightly different shade is noticeable. Might even make it look as if the color differences are due to lighting.

just a thought.
I've seen them in person and a lot of it is they are way more metallic in their look. As for wheels and tires, I have Black Rhino Overland and Falken 37's. I was getting 26 to 25 electric miles prior to the lift, tires and wheels. I'm currently getting between 24 and 22 electric miles. It would probably average out around 23.1 electric which isn't much loss for all the additional weight.
Sponsored