4Xe electric blue trim/accent

MileHighHig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
Just took delivery of my Crystal Granite 4XE and love the electric blue trim/accent color. I would like to splash a bit more of it on. Thinking about grill and door handle inserts, but not sure of the color or type. Would like to find some decals or graphics as well. Nothing comes up in any of the searches I've done. Has anyone found anything that I'm missing? Has anyone done anything with custom vinyl graphics? Any pics to share?
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
The decals are Mopar Surf Blue Pearl (PQD). Supposedly the hooks are Lagoon Blue, but I didn't see a match for that.

Here's a pic of one of my test sprays, it's a little closer in person:

Jeep Wrangler JL 4Xe electric blue trim/accent IMG_2896

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Just took delivery of my Crystal Granite 4XE and love the electric blue trim/accent color. I would like to splash a bit more of it on. Thinking about grill and door handle inserts, but not sure of the color or type. Would like to find some decals or graphics as well. Nothing comes up in any of the searches I've done. Has anyone found anything that I'm missing? Has anyone done anything with custom vinyl graphics? Any pics to share?
I’ve got a color match for the 4xe blue and have been doing quite a bit! Feel free to let me know what kinds of things you’re looking for!

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I’ve got a color match for the 4xe blue and have been doing quite a bit! Feel free to let me know what kinds of things you’re looking for!
The guy I sold my wheels/tires to had a Sahara 4xe with @pixeldecals hood decal. So close it made me forget the Sahara didn't have it stock.

Ctayman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I added in a red 4xe sticker on the hood to fill in where body color shown through. I have a Sting-Gray and I liked the pop of red.
I also put blue stickers into the 4xe on the rear seats at the battery panel cover. Again, just to give a little pop with doors off. I got them both from Motorsport Texas shop on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/MotorsportTexas
Jeep Wrangler JL 4Xe electric blue trim/accent A4ED3ADB-2B0B-43C8-8442-DA3B7696B8C4
Jeep Wrangler JL 4Xe electric blue trim/accent 73017BCE-4250-4193-A2AD-839CD46FC7C1

IrishJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 T&C, '17 Grand Cherokee, '21 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Technical Writer
Does anyone know of anyone who does the "e" on the charging port door?
Sponsored

Reactions: KWC