Black Wheels, White Rubi. HELP!

OnThRcks

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I am trying to decide on wheels for the Rubicon. I know I want black, ALL black. I would like to go with 17" diameter also. I have been looking at custom offsets for far too long, I just cannot find "the one". I am drawn to the Motiv offroad Magnus, another user has them on (20") and they look AWESOME, but I would love to see the 17" Motiv offroad ON a JL... Please share pictures if you have any kind of setup like this!

I have scoured the threads, and I love so many. I am very visual person though, and would love to see more photos!

Ultimately, I want to put 35" tires on as well. Please post any and all black wheel pics! Bonus if your JL is White! :)

Thanks!

IMG_7693.jpg
Sponsored

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
I still think the Mopar beadlocks are the best looking wheel for the JL. I prefer having the silver ring to break things up, but you can always paint/powdercoat the ring black if you want solid black. I have them, but my Jeep is black. Here's a white one:

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Wheels, White Rubi. HELP! 1626959530352

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Wheels, White Rubi. HELP! 1626959605241

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Check out Dirty Life, Mayhem, and fuel.

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Counterpoint/thought: Last week I saw a white Rubi with red Fuel Zepher wheels, and it looked AWESOME (the Zepher also comes in all-black).

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Wheels, White Rubi. HELP! 1626965316325

Sponsored

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
I am trying to decide on wheels for the Rubicon. I know I want black, ALL black. I would like to go with 17" diameter also.
It's not all black, but have you considered the Rubicon Recon / 4xe wheel? It appears to me to be the same wheel, except the little tiny Jeep silhouette is red on the Recon and blue on the 4xe.

It's a mostly black wheel with a little silver. I think it looks excellent. As of now, I must have it at some point on mine.
Sponsored