Black Power Soft Top

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
With the RR solution my main worry is the plastic windows' creases developing cracks/tears and also rubbin road grit into them an scratching the plastic.

Side window clarity isn't a big issue, but does affect should checks, whereas that rear is more important, and even with delicate unzipping and storage, after a summer of up/down that rear can get rather cloudy with scars.

It will be interesting to see how they account for all that.
That was my thought exactly. Those windows ain't gonna' last very long like that. And $6,500 would be better spend on a supercharger kit.
Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Yea I think so. There's another from MyTop that is similar design and it's one piece. They call the lack of a zippable window a 'safety feature' lol whatever you call it it aint cheap!

That looks horrible - it's practically roof height when 'down' and sticks up like a poorly made tent when it's up.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I think it could be almost a hybrid, like on the Liberty. It would look and function like a hard top, but have the center cut out of it with a retractable cover. It would be attractive when open, and look like a hard top when closed. No windows to squash or crease.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Yea I think so. There's another from MyTop that is similar design and it's one piece. They call the lack of a zippable window a 'safety feature' lol whatever you call it it aint cheap!

The top doesn't retract at all. Look how high it sits! This is not something I would buy.
Sponsored