Best Matching Paint?

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
I think most/many hardware and automotive stores will color match paint. Which place does it best for matching exterior Jeep colors? How about the least expensive? (Bonus for info about types of material which can be effectively painted with it.) What about pre-mixed brands like Duplicolor, or even the Mopar stuff -- which I'm guessing looks the best, and costs the most. I could be wrong, though!
I'm thinking less about touch ups and painting exterior panels, more about (silly) "decorative" things. Not even sure what yet, I guess it depends on the paint -- applications, cost, etc. Maybe floor mat or tire highlights, dash stencils, cupholder coasters, wiper arms, keychains. I dunno. "stuff." 🙃
Sponsored

Fudster

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I've also used automotivetouchup.com in the past with another (non Stellantis) vehicle with success.

If you've got a lot of painting to do their prices per fluid ounce might be more reasonable than buiyng the small MOPAR cans I linked prior. They also sell as kits things in additional to the base color, like the gloss, if matching not just color but sheen proves important to your application.
Sponsored