Bartack Seat Covers

Mukluk

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
How long did your Bartact covers take to arrive? I'm sitting at 30 days now since order.
On my order it said up to 6 week lead time. Ordered mine 6/7 so they should be shipping shortly. I’ve read that the guys and girls at Bartact respond pretty quickly if you have any questions.
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Got mine a few weeks ago and love them. Best set i have ever gotten over many years of buying "bargain" covers. In this case you get what you 20180524_165408 (1).jpg pay for and they are very nice. Well fitting . Great looking . Etc Etc. Doesn't hurt that the red stitching ( extra cost option) matches with the rest of the black leather interior.
I really like your seat covers. Do you mind sharing the specs such as what color seat covers and how you went about ordering the red stitching as I didn't see that as an option when I briefly visited their website. Thanks in advance.

MRFISH

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018JLU RUBICON
Vehicle Showcase
I had Bartact seat covers installed in my 2013 JK 2 door - they were fantastic. Molle everywhere, map pocket in the front between your knees -just really well thought out an executed. They were durable, easy to install and EVERY molle item I tried to install fit without issue.

I was at a Jeep event a couple of months back, and they would stich the RUBICON logo back on - pretty cool, but have not pulled the trigger yet on a set for the JLU. They will probably be at the PA All-Breeds Jeep show this weekend, so I'll probably go see them there.

Highly recommended.

phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Powerwagon, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
How long did your Bartact covers take to arrive? I'm sitting at 30 days now since order.
Yikes, I got mine within a week. I placed an order on 5/25 and got them on 6/1. Nothing special, just black. I'm sure it would have been longer if I got a different color seat insert.

Sponsored

Rollbar

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2DR JK Rubicon (dozer) 2018 2DR JL Rubicon (granite) (waiting)
Agree waiting for the 2 door myself. I saw someone post the 2 door version.. they were the practice jeep. So I know they have the template done. He said they were currently making his rear seat.

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Rear bench for JLU is now listed on their website

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
Does anyone know of a discount code for Bartact? $650 is a hard pill to swallow for seat covers...!
Sponsored