Bartack Seat Covers

Mukluk

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
That looks really good and I like the color choice. I'm looking at the same setup for my JLUR when it comes in.

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great thanks for the pictures. Exactly what I needed to show the wife ;) Do they have the back seat available yet?

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice. I have them as well and love them. I had them on my JK for 3 years with no issues so I knew what I was getting.

I went with black with silver to match the Sport silver dash.

OP
OP
fzdan4256

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
Looks great thanks for the pictures. Exactly what I needed to show the wife ;) Do they have the back seat available yet?
Back seat covers currently are not available

Sponsored

Lar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Got mine a few weeks ago and love them. Best set i have ever gotten over many years of buying "bargain" covers. In this case you get what you 20180524_165408 (1).jpg pay for and they are very nice. Well fitting . Great looking . Etc Etc. Doesn't hurt that the red stitching ( extra cost option) matches with the rest of the black leather interior.

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
I’m sure they cover up the molle in the back of the rubicon seats right?

BaconIsAFruit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’m sure they cover up the molle in the back of the rubicon seats right?
The Bartact covers have their own molle mounts and come with 2 bags:

(https://www.bartact.com/collections...ep-wrangler-jl-and-jlu-front-seat-covers-pair)
Our 'BARTACT' line features mil-spec PALS spacing within the webbing area of our seat covers, whereas, our Trek Armor line was slightly widened. Our new version allows for full compatibility between our covers and standard issue MOLLE pouches. We also use mil-spec Bar Tack stitching in the webbing to insure it holds up to the most brutal punishment.

Each front set also comes with two 8"x7.5"x2" MOLLE pouches which can be mounted anywhere on the PALS system within our seat covers.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 12.47.16 PM.png

Sucram

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLUR
Occupation
Nerd Herder
Just beach tested ours this week...lots of wet and sand :)

had AEV covers on my last Jeep but if these hold up, I think they'll be better.

Sponsored

Thermodynamicles

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on these. I love the look and molle mounts. But...I dislike that with the previous iterations the rear seat covers loses the ability to use the fold down armrest/drink holder (at least from the pics on their site). I can't decide between these and Wet Okole for this reason. Love the red though, looks like it will be a good match for Firecracker Red.

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Hell ya! I installed mine a while back and they still are doing great. However... it rains off and on here a lot and I’m starting to get very antsy for the rear seats, especially since they started with leather first and I haven’t seen those hit the site yet.

islandhopper

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I had Wet Okole covers on my TL back in the day, and they were pretty nice but I ran open for years and they became brittle after a while, I guess that's to be expected. Those fit well and I loved how they performed, how do these compare? Also, those I was able to roder with a logo delete, I didn't see the option on the Bartact site, but does anyone know if these can be ordered without the logo embroidered in them?

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
After wheeling with my dog last week and trying to use a generic back seat cover, I really just want the Bartact covers for the back seat, lol. Poor dog kept getting tangled up and sliding around, the leather wasn't a good substrate for the generic cover one bit.
Sponsored