Anyone have Rocktrix RT108 wheels?

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
And they are on....so well balanced that two of the rims didn't even need weights.
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have Rocktrix RT108 wheels? image0 (7)
Sponsored

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon

Saikovvuru

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Challenger, 2021 Jeep JL Sport (ordered)
And they are on....so well balanced that two of the rims didn't even need weights.
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have Rocktrix RT108 wheels? 2D934839-1F7E-4187-9D8D-288DB4B7FAE1
The Jeep definitely looks good. I think it's non-lifted, correct?

If you don't mind, could you please share a picture from the front? Want to get an idea of how much the tire pokes outside the fenders :)

Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I like some of their options but after comparing their wheel spacers to Synergys I'm hesitant.

The Rocktrix stuff is definitely built to a lower price point. OTOH I wouldn't be surprised if the same Chinese factory is also manufacturing wheels for some of the "bigger" names, although I have no evidence of that.

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Rock Trix Owners!!

Any update on how your wheels have been holding up over the months/years that you've been running them?

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I just put in a set of bronze rt105s for ny daily driver 35s. I worked in the wheel business so i can give good info. In fact i was planning to post a review thread of them.

these are well worth the money. Theyre a steal for the price. The finish is great, though darker than what i was hoping for. The wheels are very light at 24.4lbs. They are hub centric. I believe they can use stock lug nuts but not sure; the lug holes are large. The packaging was fantastic. 4 wheels were in wheel boxes and then in one big box.

the “bad”: the center caps are meh. Theyre huge and cheap. I broke a tab on one trying to put it on.
the worse part is the valve stem is in a bad location for an offroad wheel. Im using oem tpms and they stick out far enough that id be afraid to break one on a rock out on the trail.

i need to wash the jeep for better pics
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have Rocktrix RT108 wheels? 74615948-9724-49B1-B6E6-7C57D9DA0D70
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have Rocktrix RT108 wheels? DA169007-0CC9-4E9C-A3DC-72A52A4F4236
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have Rocktrix RT108 wheels? A2B1577E-E70C-4C5C-94A2-776D59226A0C

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
I just put in a set of bronze rt105s for ny daily driver 35s. I worked in the wheel business so i can give good info. In fact i was planning to post a review thread of them.

these are well worth the money. Theyre a steal for the price. The finish is great, though darker than what i was hoping for. The wheels are very light at 24.4lbs. They are hub centric. I believe they can use stock lug nuts but not sure; the lug holes are large. The packaging was fantastic. 4 wheels were in wheel boxes and then in one big box.

the “bad”: the center caps are meh. Theyre huge and cheap. I broke a tab on one trying to put it on.
the worse part is the valve stem is in a bad location for an offroad wheel. Im using oem tpms and they stick out far enough that id be afraid to break one on a rock out on the trail.

Thanks for the fantastic info!

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

74615948-9724-49B1-B6E6-7C57D9DA0D70.jpeg
DA169007-0CC9-4E9C-A3DC-72A52A4F4236.jpeg
A2B1577E-E70C-4C5C-94A2-776D59226A0C.jpeg
Looking good, IIRC there are stubby valve stems available, might be worth a look. For the caps maybe a job for a 3d printer, could make a blank cap and put your own cap logo (or one of those trail rated cap logos) on it???

Tyler225

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Anyone using these wheels have any issues with the back up camera on your spare?

One of the reviews said the back up camera can’t be installed into the middle of the spare

KrisEdward

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport S
Anyone using these wheels have any issues with the back up camera on your spare?

One of the reviews said the back up camera can’t be installed into the middle of the spare
-12 offset + license relocation bracket with no issues here.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

no issues here. People who did maybe had the 5” backspacing set. Or maybe they didnt remove the cheapo camera cover.
Sponsored