Sponsored

Anyone else considering 39" KO2's over KM3's?

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
This... it's always tempting to go with bigger tires. I even thought about swapping to the 37 K02s but for what I use my jeep for its simply not needed. I want to keep as much performance as it has. It's quite fun to rip off a 4 flat 0-60 getting on the highway lol

I even thought about eventually getting nicer lighter rims that stick out just a tad to improve looks and stance. I'd assume lighter better quality wheels with less rolling resistance would if anything actually improve the performance.
First to break into the high 3 second 0-60 times? DO IT!
Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
This... it's always tempting to go with bigger tires. I even thought about swapping to the 37 K02s but for what I use my jeep for its simply not needed. I want to keep as much performance as it has. It's quite fun to rip off a 4 flat 0-60 getting on the highway lol

I even thought about eventually getting nicer lighter rims that stick out just a tad to improve looks and stance. I'd assume lighter better quality wheels with less rolling resistance would if anything actually improve the performance.
Yeah I have 37 BFG K02s C Load and they’re Working perfect for my situation so far.
Sponsored