First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Really thinking about these lights. I think they’re sharp. Just nervous they’re not gonna last, the brand has some hit and miss reviews on Facebook.

6B353CAE-DBFA-41E2-B4BB-CCA508DC34C4.png
I bought them and love the look. I'm keeping my OEM lights just in case.
Sponsored

BlakeKellyQRo

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I actually ordered my roof rack from Amazon, and also some vent shades, which were not that cheap actually, and the quality was pretty poor actually. I have also ordered a Rear Glass Lift Gate, it has not yet been delivered, however i hope it will be a great one, as the price was also pretty good. I actually like this kind of deals, i would tend to call them bargains. I have read a honey review, which has actually convinced me to start using honey. Thanks to their services I can actually grab this kind of deals almost every single day.

Last edited:

wyobob44

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 , 17 Indian Chieftain, 12 Ford F-350 Dually 4X4, 74 Jeep Wangoneer
Occupation
Retired
I bought them and love the look. I'm keeping my OEM lights just in case.
I have had these lights for around 6 months, love the look, they do have an issue with all the small electrical connections, before you install the taillight assembly, take the time and coat all the connections and connectors with silicone electrical grease, other wise driving in the rain, or a drive thru car wash will cause a taillight out warning on the dash, i found the left taillight to be the most
prone to show that it was out. I finally took the time to remove both taillights and found the small connectors were starting to corrode, cleaned the up with Electrical Connector Cleaner and stainless steel brushes, then coated all connectors with silicone grease, now No Issues and a 1 of a kind taillight in my area
Sponsored