Sponsored

Altitude package

FourFourTwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I tried ordering 2020 Sahara Unlimited with Altitude. Dealer says Altitude currently not available, despite inclusion in the order guide. Has anyone ordered 2020 with Altitude? If not, does anyone know when this should be available? Is is possible Altitude won't be available until much later in the 2020 model year, like spring, despite the option included in the 2020 order guide?
Sponsored

blb078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
I'm going to guess that it is the same thing with the 8.4 screen and safety group issue since I believe they are both included in the Altitude package.

JLSahara22

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude
I'm trying to order right now as well.... let me do the build yesterday and tried to order today and didn't go through. They thought it was the 3.6L w/ eTorque but I thought the code he gave me was for the Altitude... did you resolve yours?

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I'm going to guess that it is the same thing with the 8.4 screen and safety group issue since I believe they are both included in the Altitude package.
What? I thought the issue was with advanced safety group, which isn't standard on the Altitude

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
Has anyone had trouble with Dealers pricing an Altitude Sahara with Sky One Touch? I tried to get pricing on one today and the dealer said the Sky One touch option was grayed out when he attempted to build/price it
Sponsored