First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stingray JLU sport
Thinking of purchasing all these.
Anyone have any experience?

7443 Error Free Canbus Ready Dual Color Switchback LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs DRL Parking Lamp No Hyper Flash All in One https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H53JTKB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_crNXCbT71P7M8

2018 J+ PSX24W 2504 12276 Fog Light,Gold White Dual Color LED with 8000 Lumens Souel LED Chips,LED Fog Light Replacement,3000K Yellow/6500K White -1 Yr Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G766WXG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_KsNXCbD1YY37X

BEAMTECH H13 LED Headlight Bulb, 50W 6500K 8000Lumens Extremely Brigh (9008 Hi/Lo) CSP Chips Conversion Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XHCQ8KY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_6sNXCbPPW802J

All based 2 of 3 on this cats vid

Thoughts?
Sponsored

freddiegs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I have the fogs and the headlights. I would definitely buy the headlights again! They have great output and have a cutoff that seems to be just like factory unlike most cheap led bulbs. I did have to clock the bulbs so they matched the factory orientation but that is really easy. The fogs have great lighting but sometimes they will start up yellow even though you didn't switch them.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
OP
OP

RenegadeJeeper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stingray JLU sport
I have the fogs and the headlights. I would definitely buy the headlights again! They have great output and have a cutoff that seems to be just like factory unlike most cheap led bulbs. I did have to clock the bulbs so they matched the factory orientation but that is really easy. The fogs have great lighting but sometimes they will start up yellow even though you didn't switch them.
So you have the same in my OP?
Any shots?

Sponsored

freddiegs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
I have the beamtech bulbs, very impressed, cutoff is nice, light is great, I have not been flashed once with them in...to hell with paying $900 for LED headlights.

I like those fog bulbs too, or the ones from oracle, the dual color is a great idea
I would get the ones from oracle that Brad linked.
I need to do the switchbacks too, and side markers
This is a day pic of the beamtechs, no night shot, if nobody has one, I will take one tonight against my garage door and post it.
jeeeeeeeeep.jpg

salvadorsantana

First Name
SS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2017 JK
I have the beamtech bulbs, very impressed, cutoff is nice, light is great, I have not been flashed once with them in...to hell with paying $900 for LED headlights.

I like those fog bulbs too, or the ones from oracle, the dual color is a great idea
I would get the ones from oracle that Brad linked.
I need to do the switchbacks too, and side markers
This is a day pic of the beamtechs, no night shot, if nobody has one, I will take one tonight against my garage door and post it.
jeeeeeeeeep.jpg

Where did you order those grill and headlight inserts?