OP

delawarejl

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Sport
On my JT with the wider Dana 44 axles I run 35x12.5x17 on stock wheels. This is not the ideal way of having it but I read enough folks running the setup that it is worth the possible extra wear. Off roads and rock crawls fine. I will upgrade wheels eventually . 28-30psi gives me proper tread contact per chalk test.
Thanks for the response, yeah I have not seen any major issues or complaints either running on stock. Good to know for those looking for function, not looks. Lol. But ok cool seems like I wanna stay around 30-35 psi for these. Appreciate the help
Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Thanks for the response, yeah I have not seen any major issues or complaints either running on stock. Good to know for those looking for function, not looks. Lol. But ok cool seems like I wanna stay around 30-35 psi for these. Appreciate the help
Yes and mine are E-load tires

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Oh I forgo to mention the TPM issue (Tire Pressure Monitor). If you can, try to use the TPMs off your stock wheels. I have heard that the after market ones don't do as well, and if your talking 5 new TPMs that is at a bare minimum of $130 extra (not including installation) for something that is not going to work as well as stock. The installers like to sell you these because they make good money on them. I had one tire shop tell me I had to buy theirs because they refused to install my stock ones. Also, you will need to do the speedometer calibration. You can take it to the dealer and they will download a flash for your speedometer. This cost me $125 or something like that.

OP
OP

delawarejl

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Sport
Did you get Pro Comp 69s or some other Pro Comp. If 69s how much did they cost you per wheel.
Sweet. I’ll deff tell my mechanic keep the stock ones on. Doesn’t surprise me at all, always tryna make a buck. Smh. I believe my mechanic also will be taking care of the speedo for me, so I’m good there.
And replying to your other comment, I snagged pro comp series 33 grid. 749.95 for 5 from 4 wheel parts.com. Love the look but it’s not a glossy look at all, more matte is what I’m trying to say if that makes sense.

Sponsored

OP
OP

delawarejl

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Sport
Sweet. I’ll deff tell my mechanic keep the stock ones on. Doesn’t surprise me at all, always tryna make a buck. Smh. I believe my mechanic also will be taking care of the speedo for me, so I’m good there.
And replying to your other comment, I snagged pro comp series 33 grid. 749.95 for 5 from 4 wheel parts.com. Love the look but it’s not a glossy look at all, more matte is what I’m trying to say if that makes sense.
1572A257-7198-498A-B982-2F18F2D58832.jpeg

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Yeah I like the matte look as well. Wouldn't change it. I scored the same wheels from the same sight for $108 each. I found a coupon online and it knocked off a chunk of change. Oh wait not the same wheels.

OP
OP

delawarejl

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Sport
Yeah I like the matte look as well. Wouldn't change it. I scored the same wheels from the same sight for $108 each. I found a coupon online and it knocked off a chunk of change. Oh wait not the same wheels.
Regardless of same or not that is a STEAL.