Sponsored

About Time for a Major Motion Picture about the Jeep Brand...?

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Last night my wife and I watched "Lamborghini, The Man Behind the Legend." It got me thinking about Jeep, and the unique story behind the iconic brand we've all come to appreciate. I wonder why no one has made a contemporary movie about the Jeep story? - Think Ford vs. Ferrari, for example. There may not be a single individual behind the Jeep brand like the Lamborghini movie, but still... it's an iconic, American brand with a story that deserves to be told - Something a little more recent, say, than this...

Mustang has one or any number of other car-centric flicks. I'll bet it's only a matter of time before Ford's marketing picks up on something like this to market the Bronco. Anyone out there wanna take a crack at it? I for one would visit the big theater for such a movie about Jeeps.
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Lambo, ferrari, shelby and jeep. One of these things is not like the other…, it would be about as exciting as a film on the f150.

OP
OP
jbcrane

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Lambo, ferrari, shelby and jeep. One of these things is not like the other…, it would be about as exciting as a film on the f150.
Don't agree. Artful and imaginative storytelling can bring any good story to life. Jeep is definitely a good story - if not as racy (sorry, couldn't resist) as the aforementioned, but worthwhile none the less. And let's face it - the F150 is about as hum-drum boring as you can get. They're like spotting an eagle in Alaska, or an elk in Colorado.
Sponsored