Sponsored

A keeper...

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Purchased our first Wrangler five months ago (2019 Mojito Unlimited with technology, 8 speed auto, cold weather package, hard top, V6, etc). Did a few mods (takeoff Rubicon suspension and bigger wheels and tires). We love this vehicle. Just under 7K miles and just did the first oil change. So far zero issues. No death wobble. No electronics gremlins. Has been rock solid. My wife drives it more than me.

I just recently picked up a Shelby GT350 so I tend to gravitate to that car but we also have a Honda Odyssey and the kids always want to ride in the Jeep.

I know there have been a number of negative experiences with these vehicles, but we love ours and I could see us keeping it a long time. Nothing else out there like it.
Sponsored

Greg H

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
My 18 JLUR has 18,000 miles. Only issue I've had was a bad auxiliary battery. Most people dont go on forums to post how good there vehicle is. But to complain about the issues they are having. I believe most JL owners are happy with the JL.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased our first Wrangler five months ago (2019 Mojito Unlimited with technology, 8 speed auto, cold weather package, hard top, V6, etc). Did a few mods (takeoff Rubicon suspension and bigger wheels and tires). We love this vehicle. Just under 7K miles and just did the first oil change. So far zero issues. No death wobble. No electronics gremlins. Has been rock solid. My wife drives it more than me.

I just recently picked up a Shelby GT350 so I tend to gravitate to that car but we also have a Honda Odyssey and the kids always want to ride in the Jeep.

I know there have been a number of negative experiences with these vehicles, but we love ours and I could see us keeping it a long time. Nothing else out there like it.
where_is_it.gif

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
I too have a Wrangler+Shelby combo: a 2020 Rubicon and a 2016 GT350R.

You’re going to love the GT350! Find a track and a sponsoring organization like NASA, PCA, SCCA, etc. and put in some track time. It needs to be experienced on a road circuit.

OP
OP

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
I too have a Wrangler+Shelby combo: a 2020 Rubicon and a 2016 GT350R.

You’re going to love the GT350! Find a track and a sponsoring organization like NASA, PCA, SCCA, etc. and put in some track time. It needs to be experienced on a road circuit.
Thanks man! Yes not my first rodeo with a track car my previous three cars were a modified ND Miata, Focus RS, and C7 Z51. I both autoX as well as track events at Lime Rock which is less than an hour away.

So far I am head over heals with the GT350. Way more practical than my Vette but just as much fun with a better exhaust note.
Sponsored