Sponsored

A/C performance with sky one-touch

aaax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Willys XR
I'm right there with you, @Carbonalpine. I'm in SoFL too and this sun cooks. Have to leave A/C on max all the time when driving around with the top closed, mine is also a SOT.
I'm a little sad that you say the Hotheads headliner doesn't make a huge difference. I just ordered yesterday. Should I cancel? It was pretty expensive if the results are inconclusive. Should be night and day for the price.
I don't care about sound. Only cooling.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I'm right there with you, @Carbonalpine. I'm in SoFL too and this sun cooks. Have to leave A/C on max all the time when driving around with the top closed, mine is also a SOT.
I'm a little sad that you say the Hotheads headliner doesn't make a huge difference. I just ordered yesterday. Should I cancel? It was pretty expensive if the results are inconclusive. Should be night and day for the price.
I don't care about sound. Only cooling.
I hear ya, I don’t notice a huge difference. But the quality and service from Mark at hotheads is great. I’m okay supporting small businesses in this environment. I will say before when I would reach the top and touch it, it was hot. Now you can only touch the headliner is is neutral…if that means anything to you.

Good luck

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
2018 JLU, Bestop Sunrider AC works great with top closed ! Like top open better! With AC on people think I'm warming up a P51 Mustang, LOL not really funny! Has that noise changed in new models???

Love it no matter!

Go Jeep!!!
Sponsored