music293

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Clubs

I realize there are plenty of reviews and videos for the 67 Designs JL / Gladiator Rail System, but I've recently had such a great experience that I wanted to share. Understandably, message boards are often filled with negative experiences and questions and what not, so I want to celebrate a win when I get one. And just to get it out of the way, I'm in no way affiliated with 67d. I'm just a guy who owns a JLU, bought a product from 67d and absolutely loved the experience.

Quick story:

I went to order the rail system about 2 weeks ahead of my upcoming trip (which included drive time at Windrock Park, Badge of Honor trails). They were out of stock, but their site says that they refresh stock every Sunday. So, a little less than a week ahead of my departure date, I go online and place my order. They have what I want, I pay for slightly expedited shipping (due to upcoming trip), and everything's great.

Shortly thereafter, I get an email from 67d letting me know that their shipping is delayed by approximately 2 or 3 business days due to the unprecedented Texas ice/weather. Totally understandable, but not good for my timeline.

So, I shoot an email over to 67d customer service and let them know I understand the delay and wondered if they could either A) refund my expedited shipping and downgrade me to free shipping, or B) drop my stuff in the mail asap so I could get it in time. Doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Well, you can guess from the context of my glowing review which option they opted for. Next day (Monday), I get an email from customer service saying, "We're dropping it in today and it'll be en route shortly". Wow! Incredible.

On top of that, and I'll spend less time here, the unit is just rock solid. As expected. The install was so easy, fitment and quality top notch, and everything stays exactly where I put it once I got it all dialed in to my liking. I mentioned before that review of the actual product is well worn ground, so I won't spend too much time here other than to say that I am absolutely reinforcing everything that has been said about the rail system. I took it offroading on some bona fide Jeep Badge of Honor trails and it held up like a champ. It literally didn't move. Top notch.

TL;DR:

The rail system is awesome. The customer service is even better. The product is expensive at face value, but worth every penny. And happy to support such a great company.

Cheers!
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I also had a great experience. I purchased my rail and accessories for it yesterday.

RubiconIsland

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon Unlimited 2.0
Mine sadly was not so cool, they "maybe offer international shipping within next month".
As I didn't want to wait for a "maybe" went for ram instead. Not as sexy as 67 but bigger balls :)

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
Mine sadly was not so cool, they "maybe offer international shipping within next month".
As I didn't want to wait for a "maybe" went for ram instead. Not as sexy as 67 but bigger balls :)
RAM has a tad more real estate though
Sponsored