Sponsored

Mad Hatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2011 MDX Advance
Thanks, Rich/Tru-Trac, that picture helps a lot. From Artec's website I had zero idea that it mounted where you have it. Now I have to look at that spot on my Rubi when it's light outside...

I have installed the Bestop Sunrider, so I don't know if that will be an issue...

Thanks, again, the photos will help others beyond me.
Sponsored

The Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper, TJ, JLUR
I have a pair of these, but I can’t bring myself to use it because I know where my reefs walk—bathrooms, sidewalks, public buildings. I wouldn’t touch my beer to the bottom of my reefs and then raise that bottle to drink from.
Yeah, that is the first thing I thought about. No way would I want to rub everything I have walked on against the mouth of a bottle I am about to drink from.

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I have a pair of these, but I can’t bring myself to use it because I know where my reefs walk—bathrooms, sidewalks, public buildings. I wouldn’t touch my beer to the bottom of my reefs and then raise that bottle to drink from.
They did a survey in a hospital, you know where they found the most viable COVID germs by a massive margin, on the floor and nowhere near the isolated area where COVID patients are (it was actually in the pharmacy area). That's on top of all the things you mentioned...yea, no f'kng way

Mojito!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
Vehicle Showcase
I’m never without mine!

image.jpg

WagzDad

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The slots on my LOD destroyer rock rail and rear bumper are just fine for me

Sponsored

OminousSkitter

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
Occupation
Software & Coastal Engineer
I just use another beer bottle (upside down) the same way you use a lighter.

Nomod

First Name
Brien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S; '05 Pontiac GTO; '12 MBenz GLK; '99 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan; all purchased new - I tend to keep vehicles a long time
Lone Shark - good beer, twist off top.

Encino Stan

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Java Developer
Thanks, Rich/Tru-Trac, that picture helps a lot. From Artec's website I had zero idea that it mounted where you have it. Now I have to look at that spot on my Rubi when it's light outside...

I have installed the Bestop Sunrider, so I don't know if that will be an issue...

Thanks, again, the photos will help others beyond me.
According the Artec's website...

JL Bottle Opener

Never be without a way to open your bottled frosty beverage. The JL Bottle Opener mounts directly under the roll bar next to the front seats and conveniently tucks up and out of the way.

Black Zinc coated with black zinc hardware to match your black interior. Works on JT too!

***This will not fit with a soft top installed due to the location required to bolt this into the vehicle. Of course you can get creative and find another spot to install!***