Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Bmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2012 JK, 2011 WK2 5.7
Ordered 6/7 and no production yet (Rubi 4xe, 3pc top, cold weather, leather, tow, proximity).

After many false hopes and 10wks later, customer service now tells me that, while all parts are now gathered and it's considered in the "build process", they're anticipating that maybe by 8/23 they'll be able to tell me when it will start actual production. Yeesh!

So, another 3-4wks after 8/23 is the soonest when I expect to hear it's shipped. They should just skip all that and crate the parts to me so I can build it myself, LOL. I truly feel the pain from our Canadian friends.

Maybe the good news from production delay is they'll have ironed out manufacturing assembly problems related to reported problems? At the very least I hope they moved a guy with truck-sized hands and 10 thumbs to the fuse-install station...just to be sure those get seated all the way.
Sponsored

TimnTexas

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Blackbear
Ordered 8/12. Same day VON. Jeep chat gave VIN today. Probably “D” because I got the note about gathering parts. Hydro Blue Sahara, SOT, Cold, Tow, Safety, proximity, diff, etc….
Checked with chat today 8/31 and got the message saying something to the effect of “all parts a gathered and awaiting build” or something like that. I assume this is D1 status I guess. Would the dealer know any more details at D1 for delivery or build dates?

Lee Woiteshek

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Checked with chat today 8/31 and got the message saying something to the effect of “all parts a gathered and awaiting build” or something like that. I assume this is D1 status I guess. Would the dealer know any more details at D1 for delivery or build dates?
Ordered 8/11 and still awaiting parts for my build.

2tall4red

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2021 JLUR 4xe soon!
Occupation
Account Manager
Ordered 7/28
VON/VIN 7/29
Build Sheet 8/27
Sticker 9/1

should see it in 2-3 weeks if all works out which puts it at 7-8 weeks total

JLUR 4XE Firecracker Red
SOT
Trailer
Cold Weather
Safety Group

bkhahn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara High Altitude 4XE
Ordered: 7/24
D: 7/26
D1: 8/5
Build Sheet: 8/20
Sticker: 8/26
Took Delivery: 9/1

Granite Crystal Sahara High Altitude 4XE
+ Cold Weather Group
+ Trailer Group
+ Dual Top Group
+ Advanced Safety Group
+ Anti-Spin Rear Diff
+ Off Road Camera

Sponsored

Lee Woiteshek

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Ordered: 7/24
D: 7/26
D1: 8/5
Build Sheet: 8/20
Sticker: 8/26
Took Delivery: 9/1

Granite Crystal Sahara High Altitude 4XE
+ Cold Weather Group
+ Trailer Group
+ Dual Top Group
+ Advanced Safety Group
+ Anti-Spin Rear Diff
+ Off Road Camera
So, Monday my dealer sends me an email that my build is scheduled for October 4th. Yesterday I get an email that says my shipping date is Sept. 29th. I'm not sure what any of this means. As one is a week earlier than the other.

Klh4xe

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Seeing a lot about FCA not starting production on 22s until the first week of December. Knowing that, this may be a bit futile but curious if anyone else has seen any more traction (from the posts no) of movement

10/08 Ordered
10/13 VIN/VON assigned
And all FCA can tell me is they are still gathering parts.

Hoping to get my build by Christmas but curious if that thought is stupid.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Hoping to get my build by Christmas but curious if that thought is stupid.
Stellantis has put out a start date of 12/9 for the wrangler with an expected lead time of 20-24 weeks. I wouldn't count on a delivery by Christmas or New years. Maybe Valentine's day

Klh4xe

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Stellantis has put out a start date of 12/9 for the wrangler with an expected lead time of 20-24 weeks. I wouldn't count on a delivery by Christmas or New years. Maybe Valentine's day
Now I’m torn with the gamble of selling my current car at 10k over book while the market is insane and just waiting for it to get delivered…those Jeep bikes any good? Hahah

Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
9/28 - Ordered
9/28 - Dealer gave VON via order sheet (dealer initiative)
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/4: Dealer gave VIN (my initiative)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/19: Cryptostickers found a build sheet.
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/4: Update from dealer of 11/5 off the rail (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.

20211105_182611.jpg

docmac

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4xe
Ordered @ Gupton 8/19
VIN/VON 8/19
D1 10/1 (est ship date = 10/26)
Build 10/22&25
Shipped 10/26
Delivered to Gupton 11/2
Drove off the lot with it 11/6

4xe Sahara +
Premium soft top
Cold weather/basic & advanced safety/towing/accessories groups

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
9/28 - Ordered
9/28 - Dealer gave VON via order sheet (dealer initiative)
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/4: Dealer gave VIN (my initiative)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/19: Cryptostickers found a build sheet.
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/4: Update from dealer of 11/5 off the rail (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.
11/8: Update from JC. LOL This is how broken the JC is. I know it's off the rail in Utah, I moreso wanted to see what they'd say.
"Rodger, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! I do not see an updated shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update"
Sponsored