Sponsored

4xe - Colored Dashboard

eddified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla, Ford Transit 350
"Brandon Haneline" has some good videos on youtube. In this video you can see that he got a blue (to match his jeep) dashboard piece: (Watch at 0:11)

Does anyone know how to get that piece customized like that? Would one have to buy the Mopar paint (in his case, hydro blue) and spray paint a new ordered dash? Any ideas? My problem is I don't know what that part is called so I'm just calling it a "dashboard" but I'm probably wrong. What's the part called? Can one order it in a factory color or do you have to paint it yourself?
Sponsored

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
Just about any body shop can paint it to match. Some people buy a second dash so it can go out to get painted without the Jeep being down and then they sell their original.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I'm in the middle of doing this but I'm having a hard time finding snazzleberry.

Likely by now someone may have made you an offer for the dash trim pieces. If not they are usually in the for sale section.

For any part you can go to the Mopar parts site and reverse engineer the diagrams down to the parts you need. Although, they all seem to say "not compatible", even when 4xe is listed in the model compatability. For this job, anything that isn't high altitude or 4xe would work.
Sponsored