4WD Neutral Warning

Cinby411

First Name
Cin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
What do you mean? "You are so far off base"? Obviously I am just trying to come to a resolution as are many other folks on this page. Previous comment stated, "I am going through the same issue." I am just stating what was told to me by the dealership and the FCA representative that I spoke to over the phone. I paid for a brand new car and don't believe I should be dealing with any issues. This person had their vehicle worked on 5 times and still trying to get it fixed?! I would have sued FCA by now and got every penny back I paid. These threads are meant to be informative and helpful, not blaming and ridiculing. Instead of trolling, why don't you post some useful information.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
What do you mean? "You are so far off base"? Obviously I am just trying to come to a resolution as are many other folks on this page. Previous comment stated, "I am going through the same issue." I am just stating what was told to me by the dealership and the FCA representative that I spoke to over the phone. I paid for a brand new car and don't believe I should be dealing with any issues. This person had their vehicle worked on 5 times and still trying to get it fixed?! I would have sued FCA by now and got every penny back I paid. These threads are meant to be informative and helpful, not blaming and ridiculing. Instead of trolling, why don't you post some useful information.
Good luck with that outlook.

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I had an issue where my 4wd would swap between N, 4LO, 4W Hi, and weird. And if I touched the lever it would get worse.

The dealer said they found C1451-15 fault code and replaced the "Range Selector Switch".

FP Number 5083138-AA / SWITCH TR 0805806

Hope that helps.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Any updates from anybody? My Jeep has less than 10,000 miles on it and this JL ā€œfeatureā€œ has reared its ugly head. Iā€™m hoping @JeepCares can save me from the five trips to the dealer routine. Is a new transfer case always the fix?

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Any updates from anybody? My Jeep has less than 10,000 miles on it and this JL ā€œfeatureā€œ has reared its ugly head. Iā€™m hoping @JeepCares can save me from the five trips to the dealer routine. Is a new transfer case always the fix?
Thank you for tagging us. If you need some support, please send a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored