First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
They are both frustrating and fun. A lot of frustration can be avoided by wathing a few videos on assembling the printer abd making sure everything is square.
Good to know...thank you. Been doing a little research on what might be a good starter printer, but haven't decided on one. What I don't want to do is buy something "cheap", only to find out I should have bought something a little more expensive/better quality. With that said, right now it would be more of a "toy", than anything else. I would likely try to figure out printing hinge covers and such...but I guess the options are almost endless as to what you can 'produce'.
Sponsored

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
They are both frustrating and fun. A lot of frustration can be avoided by wathing a few videos on assembling the printer abd making sure everything is square.
Wanna deal with frustrating? Print metal lol

OP
OP
NebulaPHEVJeep

NebulaPHEVJeep

First Name
Nebula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR 4xe
I am getting a 3S Scanner tomorrow, so I intend to scan nearly everything on my JL 4xe this week.

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Could pick up again. Some good shares already though.

I worked at RadioShack in ~2011-2014 and had a 3D printer on my desk to play with. SUPER fun. It was the Afinia. Good machine, I printed all sorts of stuff.
Sponsored