Fftoddster

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two many
Clubs

Get a Tazor to recalibrate tire size and you’ll never know 35’ tire change even occurred. Transmission shift points returned to normal from my experience and would never consider re gearing unless going to 37 possibly. Mine are 35x12.5x20 on 9’ wide Icon rebound wheels and no difference I can tell from stock set up.

New to all of this. Does the tazer stay attached to vehicle or is it something that you can borrow from someone to make changes to your vehicle and then give it back to them?
Sponsored

cball508

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392
New to all of this. Does the tazer stay attached to vehicle or is it something that you can borrow from someone to make changes to your vehicle and then give it back to them?
It can only be married to one vehicle. Once you unmarry it you can put it in another vehicle or sell it.

KnightWrangler22

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Premium soft top
I got the 35x11.50 at3 Load C. They are 61 lbs, exactly the same as the falken m/t that came off. first drive today with them on since I loaded up all 10 tires/rims in my truck for removal/mounting/balancing. only went 30 miles or so. Trying to tweak the psi, i am at 32. Really love the size. Seems perfect. Drives great.

Glad yours fit in the carrier, I got lucky also, fit just enough.
how are you liking the 35x11.5 falkens?

KnightWrangler22

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Premium soft top
I have Toyo oc3’s in 35x11.50. I had the factory falken MTs. Love the Toyos very quiet. Perfect width.
Oh gotcha!
Sweet thanks! I’m thinking of putting them on my stock rubi and seeing if there are any issues
Sponsored