2023 Orders - Check in here

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
My MT Rubicon was delivered 12/15, and I never got that code. @NDRugby any idea what code 0Do is? Alot of people got the code recently...
It looks like some kind of tracking code from FCA. I see it appears on Jeeps of all kinds, some much older. The definition is somethign like: FAM: PL TRACKING

So my buest guess, it's some kind of tracking code.

I found no patterns related to model, trim, transmission, engine or color.

Extra Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima and a 2023 2 door Rubicon
It looks like some kind of tracking code from FCA. I see it appears on Jeeps of all kinds, some much older. The definition is somethign like: FAM: PL TRACKING

So my buest guess, it's some kind of tracking code.

I found no patterns related to model, trim, transmission, engine or color.
I received the 0Do code as well. After some investigating, my wife and I figured it out. It stands for “Zero Done”. So, it’s back to the tracker and keep hitting refresh like a lab rat, until you get your reward.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
🛎 Ding

I bet that made someone hit refresh on the tracker 😂

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
I got the $1750 when I signed up for updates on the 2023 wrangler and I got the $1000 one when I signed up on the build part of the site 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll see which one they let me use at the dealer when I pick up. Hoping any day now. I think the $1750 is if you buy and not lease and the $1000 is either buy or lease.
My dealer just verified the $1750 Bonus Cash on my Wrangler Sport 2D deal (33982 Zip Code). Took a bit of convincing dealer as system kicked it back first, saying “it doesn’t apply to Wrangler”.
Asked dealer to look at fine print and he came back with “Offer being valid”! He blamed it on system error.
>>Only Rubicon 392 is Excluded in this Offer<<

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
My dealer just verified the $1750 Bonus Cash on my Wrangler Sport 2D deal (33982 Zip Code). Took a bit of convincing dealer as system kicked it back first, saying “it doesn’t apply to Wrangler”.
Asked dealer to look at fine print and he came back with “Offer being valid”! He blamed it on system error.
>>Only Rubicon 392 is Excluded in this Offer<<
Nice, so are you getting to use both the $1750 and the $100 or you had to pick 1?

Cosmos323

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, reign wrangler unlimited rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
So bummed. My Jeep was shipped back in 12/30. Est delivery date keeps changing. Was 2/3, 1/30,1/27,1/24 now back to 2/3. This stinks. I ordered it back on 9/3. I have been without a car since 11/8 and having to stress getting rides from husband and son to and from work since then. This has been so frustrating and the worst experience ever. I don’t understand how some people have all the luck and have been getting their Jeeps so quickly while others have been waiting forever. I ordered a 4 dr pretty basic Sport S M/T. The only thing I added was hardtop and Alpine sound. I’m so over this wait
Welcome to the club. Ordered 8/20, in production 12/15, built and shipped 12/22. Arrival was 2/1. But nothing on shipped. Supposedly it is sitting on a lot waiting to get loaded on a truck.
18A3820F-E97C-4D76-9B37-F111E4587550.png

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Cool maybe our jeeps will hitch a ride into koons together! Mine is slated to build/ship at the end of the month!
Thanks for going with us! Feel free to spread the savings and reach out to us whenever you need an update!

Sponsored

Extra Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima and a 2023 2 door Rubicon
I received the 0Do code as well. After some investigating, my wife and I figured it out. It stands for “Zero Done”. So, it’s back to the tracker and keep hitting refresh like a lab rat, until you get your reward.
Interesting afternoon. A few hours after this post, I received a text from the Dealership and my salesperson says my Rubi is going to ship on the third of February. I’ve been in D1 since December 20. Nothing showing on the trackers and nothing directly from Jeep. I know feelings are notoriously unreliable, but…I had a feeling this might happen, based on recent posts on this thread. Many things can change between now and then. Hmmmm kind of feeling lucky should go buy a Lotto ticket?

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Has anyone had a Punk’n enter production? I don’t see any on the Jeep tracker but thought I’d ask anyways.

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Interesting afternoon. A few hours after this post, I received a text from the Dealership and my salesperson says my Rubi is going to ship on the third of February. I’ve been in D1 since December 20. Nothing showing on the trackers and nothing directly from Jeep. I know feelings are notoriously unreliable, but…I had a feeling this might happen, based on recent posts on this thread. Many things can change between now and then. Hmmmm kind of feeling lucky should go buy a Lotto ticket?
I am in D1 since 12-19 no updates but dealer keeps saying Jan 28 is build date, I will see if they are right and when the tracker updates...last time dealer notified me of d1 before Cara and my "ticketed" case ...fingers crossed for you thats exciting news