Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Asuriyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sarge Green JLR (6MT)
Mine (manual 2-door Rubi) didn't move for the first 5 weeks, and now has come together really fast. Now I'm just waiting for a truck to haul it aaaallll the way from Ohio to Indiana. They're estimating the end of the month, but I really hope it's sooner.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1671213042324

Given the number of posts from people waiting on 2-door manuals, I was prepared for it to take quite a bit longer.
Sponsored

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Mine (manual 2-door Rubi) didn't move for the first 5 weeks, and now has come together really fast. Now I'm just waiting for a truck to haul it aaaallll the way from Ohio to Indiana. They're estimating the end of the month, but I really hope it's sooner.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1671213042324

Given the number of posts from people waiting on 2-door manuals, I was prepared for it to take quite a bit longer.
I have no words.... :facepalm:

Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a Harley that way many years ago, very limited on what you can get. But at least they delivered it pretty fast. It was waiting when I got home.
I ordered in April hoping that would be the case too but I got home in October and the Jeep still hasn't been built. It is in E status but we're down to one vehicle right now and I have a school date in February for MLC at Stewart. I considered buying a beater until then but who wants to try and sell a beater afterwards. I'd certainly lose money on the deal. I just have to be patient because I got my price locked in and a decent interest rate. And Reign isn't available anymore also.

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
What kinda build are you waiting on? I snooped your post history and quickly gleaned that you've had a bit of an ordeal...
4DR Sahara. Getting to build was not bad, 2 1/2 months. It's still there. Day 16 showing in production. Dealer says it was built and. shipped to storage on 12/5.
had a ship date of 12/8 and that was changed to unknown. There is no shipping scheduled for it, no plan at all. It's on shipping hold indefinitely in some warehouse and nobody can answer when it will be shipped. Iv'e loved my 2015 JK since Ive had it, but this whole experience has me really turning against Jeep. Its leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
Im spending enough money I can go out and buy about anything out there and have it in my garage tonight so why am I banging my head against this wall.

muttycollie

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Willys S, 2006 Grand Cherokee Laredo
all these updates. still none on mine 💀 that’s it. i’m never getting it 😂

Sponsored

maestro5531

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 HydroBlue TRX , 23 HydroBlue JL Willys
Dealer texted me 2 hours before it changed status on tracker. Estimated ship date 1/5

Ordered 9/17

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot_20221216-123839_Chrome

BucketList

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Just received an update that I've moved to D1 status, exactly 2 weeks from the day I placed my order. Pretty happy about this. I do see some members here sit in that status (or are still waiting) for quite a while, so we'll see how the progression continues.

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata
Went "D1" after 46 days at C...YAY!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Jeep update