First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Well got a text today from my dealer stating that my Jeep had shipped toady on a direct delivery to the dealership and it will be arriving on Tuesday or Wednesday...we will see...we will see...
Seeing all these XRs that were ordered around the same time as mine, or after, being built and shipped while mine still sits at D is starting to wear me down. I thought maybe it was the XR package slowing me down but now I have no idea. I didn't order anything fancy, a Willys Sport with the XR package, hard top, and the doors off mirror kit šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

PandaJL

First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Wrangler
2 doors and half doors probably holding you up.
There have been many many many orders with those built. I believe it was the safety group as the issue for a while, but now that they have those in again, they donā€™t seem to be prioritizing the older orders

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
There have been many many many orders with those built. I believe it was the safety group as the issue for a while, but now that they have those in again, they donā€™t seem to be prioritizing the older orders
They never do. They don't build in order whatsoever. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to the process.

Many say they build like optioned jeeps together which I found not to be true.

Years ago I ordered a Punk'n Rubicon. A few months of waiting. Another member ordered the exact same jeep as me 2 months later and got theirs within a few weeks. I still had to wait an additional month after they recieved theirs for a grand total of 4+ months...

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Seeing all these XRs that were ordered around the same time as mine, or after, being built and shipped while mine still sits at D is starting to wear me down. I thought maybe it was the XR package slowing me down but now I have no idea. I didn't order anything fancy, a Willys Sport with the XR package, hard top, and the doors off mirror kit šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Dealer allocations play a role.

Sponsored

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, '22 JLUXR Rubicon
Dealer finally called. Picked her up late Sunday. Had to put the Rudolph nose on the front for the season. Merry Christmas to me! I hope the rest of you get yours soon. (Ordered 6/10/22, drove off the lot 11/27/22). Well worth the wait and I am very happy with the color!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Jeep1_LI
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Jeep2_LI
I

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Dealer finally called. Picked her up late Sunday. Had to put the Rudolph nose on the front for the season. Merry Christmas to me! I hope the rest of you get yours soon. (Ordered 6/10/22, drove off the lot 11/27/22). Well worth the wait and I am very happy with the color!
I
Congrats! I think that is the first Earl 392 I have seen!

Pg91

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MOAB
I
Sheesh! Beautifulā€¦I just want my Earl rubi lol. Jeep is replacing my gladiator due to engine issues and I didnā€™t anticipate the torcher ordering would be

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
I
That is beautiful!!!! Congratulations and enjoy that beauty! Let's go Team 392!!!

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
Hey everyone.... amazing update this morning from the tracker showing my Hydro 392 XR SOT entered production. Estimated arrival in January. I hope for continued progress for everyone here (or at least some progress for those with none). Let's go Team 392!!!! (I think Team 392 needs T shirts or a decal)
Sponsored