Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
I don’t want to do anything to chance someone getting pissed off at the dealer, but I may later! 😂
At the rate you’re going, the last thing I would be worried about is someone at the dealer being pissed off… you ordered the SOT top right? There are quite a few built Sarge Green 392s sitting on dealer lots around the country with SOT tops being sold at MSRP (some of which have MY22 / early MY23 MSRPs). If I wanted that option, I’d have already moved on one of them… There’s only one with a 3-piece hardtop (in a relatively small market) and it’s at a dealer that still thinks they can add $20K markup when new car rates are over 5-6.5%… Though I talked to them about their unrealistic expectations, they're too proud of it to sell it, I guess.
Sponsored

Strategist

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S; 2022 Wrangler High Altitud;
Yep! SOT, XR, 392. Couple of other small options. My dealer says that I have a VIN and “D” status, but no tracker shows that, and the dealer told me that more than a month ago. I keep expecting to get a call saying that it “Sugar Weasel” has arrived. 🙄

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Yep! SOT, XR, 392. Couple of other small options. My dealer says that I have a VIN and “D” status, but no tracker shows that, and the dealer told me that more than a month ago. I keep expecting to get a call saying that it “Sugar Weasel” has arrived. 🙄
D status will not reflect in the tracker. My dealer gave me a pdf of the DealerTracker info showing me in D when I was still in D, and the trackers did not reflect it.

If you are tired of the waiting game (I was) there are quite a few Sarge Green 392XRs with SOT tops, tow package, and front cameras. I think every other option (headliners and floor mats, for example) is easily added after purchase… only reason I didn’t buy one of them was that I don’t want the SOT top.

Strategist

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S; 2022 Wrangler High Altitud;
D status will not reflect in the tracker. My dealer gave me a pdf of the DealerTracker info showing me in D when I was still in D, and the trackers did not reflect it.

If you are tired of the waiting game (I was) there are quite a few Sarge Green 392XRs with SOT tops toe package, and front cameras. I think every other option (headliners and floor mats, for example) is easily added after purchase… only reason I didn’t buy one of them was that I don’t want the SOT top.
I may just check out those that are ready to go! Thanks for the heads-up.

jspat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S
This experience is becoming a nightmare. This is my first brand-new car that I've purchased. The order was confirmed June 17th and the only update I got was that it has been scheduled. It's been 90 days from that update until now. I have a VIN but that's it. When I call my dealer, they have no idea where it is, nor what's happening to it. When I call Jeep directly, they cannot locate it. I'm expecting calls/emails back from both the dealer and Jeep, but I don't have high faith in either right now.

My order was very simple. A Sting Gray, 2 Door, Sport S, Manual Transmission.

Is anybody else experiencing this as well??

1669075885666.png

If anybody has any clue as to how I can get any further information, much would be appreciated.

Just a follow up to my previous post. Both the dealer and Chrysler never called me back. The lack of communication was beyond frustrationg, so I decided to to find an alternative. I did a bunch of searching and I found a beautiful Willys for an amazing deal about 3.5 hours from me. I ventured off and everything about the car was a dream. I'm now the proud owner of a New 2022 2 Door Willys.

I want to wish anybody who ordered a 2 Door Manuel the best of luck, and hopefully Jeep will start to push these orders forward. Additionally, everyone else who's waiting on orders, I hope your orders come ASAP. Best of luck. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_0042

Sponsored

muttycollie

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Willys S, 2006 Grand Cherokee Laredo
Just a follow up to my previous post. Both the dealer and Chrysler never called me back. The lack of communication was beyond frustrationg, so I decided to to find an alternative. I did a bunch of searching and I found a beautiful Willys for an amazing deal about 3.5 hours from me. I ventured off and everything about the car was a dream. I'm now the proud owner of a New 2022 2 Door Willys.

I want to wish anybody who ordered a 2 Door Manuel the best of luck, and hopefully Jeep will start to push these orders forward. Additionally, everyone else who's waiting on orders, I hope your orders come ASAP. Best of luck. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_0042
congrats, how did your dealer feel about you pulling out of the order??

jspat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S
congrats, how did your dealer feel about you pulling out of the order??
I'm going to speak with them on Monday. They have offered to refund me and pull for my order many times so I don't think they will take it too hard lol.

Sponsored

maestro5531

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 HydroBlue TRX , 23 HydroBlue JL Willys
I’m a waiting. Now that we are getting into winter I’m kind of hoping not gain delivery till the spring.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 17C8675C-8343-4145-9C62-C8C712F6A94D
I hear ya on that spring delivery. Ive ordered mine in NC so might as well get some vacation in the smoky mountains when I go pick it up.