First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
Don't be surprised if the projected delivery date moves up. I think they over-estimate to manage expectations.
I really would like it to be this year!!
Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
I was only a C for 2 weeks and have been at D1 for 93 days. Had two previous ship dates, 9/29 and 10/3. I now have a ship date of 12/2. Not sure which would be worse, being at C, knowing they are not doing anything. Or being at D1 for 93 days, thinking that they might be doing something...

1669309797638.png
What's crazy is, I've been at KZX for 6 days and don't have my Jeep due to the poor timing, and the 6 days feels longer and more painful than all the days before it from 7/22 on. It's like, I know it is there waiting and I can't get it yet.

I guess the pain is the pain until you actually get the Jeep...everything else is just window dressing

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
Happy 🦃🦃 Day!! Here's to some updates for all of you. To my manual 2 Doors still waiting on info; they're making progress. Some of us are finally seeing the light of day. Delivery date moved from January 3rd to November 30th. If my slow-ass order is looking at the finish line, there's gotta others.
My 2 door manual should be built in less than two weeks.

How accurate was your estimated ship (build) date?

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Wow nice. I ordered a 2 door manual rubicon from Napleton Jeep in kis simmer and I’ve been on C since 8/22. every time I ask for updates, I get crickets.
I ordered from Laura near St Louis. I asked for updates once and didn’t get reply till nearly a week later basically confirming what I already knew. They still haven’t offered an update other then what the trackers notified.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Wow nice. I ordered a 2 door manual rubicon from Napleton Jeep in kis simmer and I’ve been on C since 8/22. every time I ask for updates, I get crickets.
Your dealer won't be able to give you an update until the status changes from confirmed. Until it goes into build dealer won't really know anything.

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
@AJSJEEP what was the date you got to E?

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
My 2 door manual should be built in less than two weeks.

How accurate was your estimated ship (build) date?
There wasn't a projected date. I went from D1 to Paint shop to Built before it updated from D1. Three weeks from D1 to shipped. We know comparing is iffy but that was my experience once the ball was rolling. Shipping -> (estimated) delivery is 11 days.

Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Just hit E! Happy Thanksgiving!!! Arrival 1/11/2023. Not so happy about that but oh well!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here AEF7EE1B-9287-40A0-8901-7CC95E391A9E
Mine should be moving very soon because I ordered the same thing a week after you. Then again, according to my dealer, I've been at E for over a month.

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
There wasn't a projected date. I went from D1 to Paint shop to Built before it updated from D1. Three weeks from D1 to shipped. We know comparing is iffy but that was my experience once the ball was rolling. Shipping -> (estimated) delivery is 11 days.
Thanks, that still kind of seems to answer my question as I’ve noticed it seems quite a few people recently have gone to E earlier than the estimated date, so production is moving along a bit quicker.
I know there are many who keep missing their estimated dates too, but it seems they are mostly builds with restricted items, like the discontinued Reign paint, safety packages, and of course the 392s.

Hopefully mine will get built slightly ahead of schedule, not spend too much time in JB, and maybe just avoid the rail strike to make it to me by Christmas - or maybe get stuck in a rail car or yard somewhere indefinitely.

Bryrose

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON
Marks day 28 of sitting in a lot pending shipping for me...

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Mine should be moving very soon because I ordered the same thing a week after you. Then again, according to my dealer, I've been at E for over a month.
Your dealer info is much more accurate than the Tracker

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Your dealer info is much more accurate than the Tracker
I know. But she told me last week that I was in D, but swore I didn't regress. I don't know what's going on with it so I'm just sitting back waiting for the call that it's on the lot waiting for me 🤣
Sponsored