Reactions: mlz

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
Totally agree with you on the looks. I must be shallow also, since that is what I ordered. I just went with the more old school sarge color.
Sarge was in my top 3 colors. Its beautiful.

Sponsored

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
I ordered through Mike at Lakeland Jeep here in Florida. 6% below invoice
@mlz be sure to check Ratbert’s below invoice pricing spreadsheet to make sure your getting the best deal you can.
Good to know. I have so many good notes from all of you and I’m hoping I am responding but sometimes I just get tangled in the navigation and threading so if anybody else is reading this and you’ve sent a few thoughts this way and I haven’t answered, thank you so much!

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
I originally just wanted a sport s for over a year but I ended up really likening the look of the Willys package. I went in to order a 2022 and missed out on the Willys package and had to wait a few weeks to order a 2023. Picked it up last week and I am really happy I went with the Willys, I love the look!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here C4F79ABA-C733-461C-BB60-9F5BA269B663
Yeah it’s really smoking hot, I love it congratulations it’s a beauty!

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
I am going to help you a little bit, because I think you may be looking at the wrong model for your needs.

The Sport is the bare bones model no power windows and locks with the V6 etorque and Automatic options net MSRP price (includes destination and a non-white color) is $40,155 before taxes, etc.
The Sport S adds power window and doors a few other features and would be $43,455
The Willys adds PW/PD, Limited Slip Differential (which you probably will never need in LA), slightly beefier tires, better brakes and suspension LED headlights and fog lights and a few different appearance items for $46,750.

I think the Sport S is probably what will best suit your wants and needs.
Scott,
Having to backtrack here because I’m learning this as I’m doing it, but my Buying Jeeps for Dummies 101 question is:

So we get the build numbers. That must be the MSRP? And the invoice is what the dealer paidthen the numbers I’ve been crunching with my agent have been the MSRP. He must be laughing at me!

Then how does one find the invoice price? Are all the % below invoice that everybody is posting, they calculated after their negotiation?

Thank you, you’ve been most helpful.

Micki

Sponsored

BlueMoose

First Name
Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2023
Occupation
Moose
That's alot of Jeep. I'd say buckle in for a 6 month wait but you'll likely get scheduled b4 I do. Lmao
Perhaps...it's actually my second Jeep order. My first was an I4 engine. Cancelled that and reordered for the V6. But that I4 ordered went in before my sister's basic Sport S w/LED package. Also purple reign. Yet her's went scheduled very quickly and that I4 did not.

So there's hope for you :)

Storm Cloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lawyer
Why not? My salesman told me to join but he didn’t give anything more specific?
Because that’s the level you need to join at to get the affiliate discount. If you read the benefits of the levels you’ll see it says so in the details. Your salesman gave you incomplete information.
C069629F-16E5-4600-9ADF-47DD877D5A1D.jpeg

Reactions: AFD

slamen13

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon
Got the email tonight that my Rubi XR was delivered to Koons today. Can't wait to pick it up. All trackers still say it is in production.
Still no call or email and my build finished 2 days before yours. Let me know if you see mine there. Congrats

Did you have a delivery window?

Last edited:
Reactions: mlz

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Because that’s the level you need to join at to get the affiliate discount. If you read the benefits of the levels you’ll see it says so in the details. Your salesman gave you incomplete information.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here C069629F-16E5-4600-9ADF-47DD877D5A1D
Ok, guess I’ll work on that tomorrow

slamen13

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon
Email today (9/8) from Koons saying our Rubicon is in.
Ordered 7/2
UR XR 3.6, Firecracker, painted hard top, leather, LED, headliners, tow package, cold weather, blind spot package, full time 4wd.
Same to you, if you see my rubicon there let me know and I’ll start driving. Congrats.

Did you have a delivery window?
Sponsored

Last edited: