Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

SpaceCoastFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2 Door, Auto 3.6L
Ordered 2023 Sport S with tracker saying Order Confirmed 8/11 and Scheduled 8/18. Also provided VIN at time of scheduled posting. At least I'm in the queue. Dealership gave an delivery of 8-12 weeks when I placed the order.
Sponsored

Kaluk22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Has anyone ever had sky one 1 touch? Is it worth it vs a hard top and removing the top?

Deleted member 85946

New member, first post

order for my 23 392 Rubicon was confirmed on 7/21.

options:
firecracker red
Upper body side graphic
Dual door lowers only
Hinge gate reinforcement
Off-road camera
Trailer tow package

No schedule or vin yet
just spoke with dealer and my order is firm scheduled and I now have a VIN! 558458

No production or delivery date, and pizza tracker still only shows confirmed. Not sure when the VIN and scheduling status hit the dealer.

First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 3500, 23 JLUR
Anyone here that ordered from Dan Cummins had theirs built and shipped yet? If so, what date did you order?

Deleted member 85946

@Lumis Shadow - I ordered before you and just got the first sight of movement. My order was confirmed on 6/24. Looks like you're two weeks behind me. Give it a little time..... I will update as I see or hear of more progress on my end. I got Skyview 1 touch - so I think that takes longer to build.
i ordered mid July, confirmed 7/21 and was able to get my VIN just a few minutes ago via calling my dealer. I’m located in MA and order via a fairly small dealer.

Sponsored

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Can see my window sticker and I’m built on the tracker as of 8/22 but my dealer told me it’s at the body vendor getting sky one touch installed and likely won’t be released from them for shipping until 9/5. Was wondering if it generally takes 2 weeks to install sky one?
I have a one touch as well, shoot I thought once it was built that included the sky touch roof? Crazy!

Terrymo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR 3.6 ET
Clubs

6/15 order through Rob at Tuttle-Click Irvine CA
2023 JLURXR, 3.6ET, Auto, All Sting-Gray
Leather, LED, Tow, and Trail Cam
Scheduled 7/6
In Production 8/20
Cryptostickers build sheet found 8/23
Vehicle Built 8/24
Estimated Delivery was 10/17 now TBD

Sponsored

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
I updated today to Built... woohoo. Might be the first 2 door to get a build sheet tonight :rock: of course now delivery is TBD, just like others and windows sticker link isn't working yet but Happy Birthday to my jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here built.JPG
Yes... Happy Birthday to that Jeep.. and you lucky dog, one step closer